1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197981176534 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by niruS1337 #TradingDaggers, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niruS1337 #TradingDaggers

niruS1337 #TradingDaggers New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39552849
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197981176534

Victim profile: 76561198039371426

What happened? Description:
    A guy invited me to trade.
    Then he nedded an official middleman.
    At that point i was convinced that he was trying to scam me.
    But when i saw that he was official admin and middleman i accepted the offer.
    And he scammed me for: Shadow Daggers Vanilla - price around: 130 euro.
    Hope that this is helping others out there!​

Provide Evidence:
    Ive putted a picture of the trade and the "official" middleman and admins profile.​

Attached Files:

2. {BBG} Big Bang Theory

{BBG} Big Bang Theory Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19517283
    @NiruS1337, you have probably been involved with a fake MM scam. Below are typical instructions that SR admins will request that you perform to correctly identify who you actually traded with.

Please complete the following steps, exactly as written, in order:

1. Go to your trade history from in your web browser. https://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory
    2. Scroll down to the trade in question. It may be on a different page, but that's fine; just open the page which has this particular trade.
    3. Hover your mouse over the name of the person who received your item(s).
    4. With your mouse still over the name from step 3, take a full, uncropped screenshot, and save it to your desktop without making any edits.
    5. Right-click the name of the person who received your item(s) from the trade history page, and select Copy Link Address (Chrome), Copy Link Location (Firefox), or Copy shortcut (Internet Explorer).
    6. Go to SteamRep.com and paste that link into the Search field. If a warning opens up (which may or may not happen), click "I understand".
    7. Copy and Paste the full text from the box below the profile picture that comes up into your next reply. You can click the "Copy Info" button on the SteamRep profile page from step 6.
    8. Upload your screenshot from step 4 as an attachment.
    9. Post your reply, including both step 7 and 8.
    Do NOT paste links that look like this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie because those links can change, and they are not easily searchable.

Do NOT look up the accused's profile from the admin/middleman lists, or from any other website. We need you to provide the link exactly as it comes up following the instructions above.
    Do include the full SteamRep block derived from the Steam community URL.

In addition to the above, we need screenshots of your conversation with the accused, showing the specific terms you agreed to, and impersonation attempt, if applicable.
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    niruS1337 #TradingDaggers,
    You have 7 days to respond to this report or it will be archived.
    Please follow the instructions above to obtain the correct Steam id for the accused.
  4. apple.io

apple.io New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:146468502
    browsing through reports, pretty sure it's been 7 days.
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @niruS1337 #TradingDaggers,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.