1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561197981176534 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Uksanxo, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Uksanxo

Uksanxo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:98569314
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197981176534

Victim profile: 76561198157404356

What happened? Description:
    I was trading with a guy named Kasper, he said to get a middle man from steam rep. Penguin accepted my friend request and we had a deal.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshots of the trades and conversations are uploaded.​

Attached Files:

2. {BBG} Big Bang Theory

{BBG} Big Bang Theory Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19517283
    @Uksanxo

It sounds like you were involved with a fake middleman scam. Most likely (like about 100% likely), your buyer and imposter middleman were working together and fooled you into believing you were dealing with the legit Penguin ( you have accused the real Penguin).

To help you speed this along, I am quoting what I have seen Mattie and Lava and other admins here post to help you correctly identify who stole from you. Sorry you got scammed, but it will help everyone if you can get the true info of who you traded with and you can update your original post to reflect the correct info.

3. Pony Lats @ your Service

Pony Lats @ your Service New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:91718491
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/hmkt999

beware. this guy is on the move again. I have reported this and he is banned on steamrep. but, not on steam so basically he can still scam. please report this guy.
  4. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    In the future, please look at information like this in your Steam trades:

[​IMG]

Please submit a new report with the updated information Big Bang asked for above. From your screenshots, you clearly traded with an impersonator, so we have to close this report as invalid.