1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561197981176534 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Alavi, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Alavi

Alavi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54482507
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197981176534

Victim profile: 76561198069230742

What happened? Description:
    Admin and other trader scammed me. As soon as I confirmed the trade request to the admin, I was blocked and deleted by both and items stolen. This site is bogus, NO ONE EVER USE IT.​

Provide Evidence:
    It was a simple trade:
    His Karambit Vanilla
    For my Huntsman Field Tested Crimson Web + Icarus Fell m4a1-s Minimal Wear + Jaguar Ak-47 Well Worn.
    As you can see it was conducted properly, everything seemed to be in order, here's all the evidence you need, and then I got scammed. Please help. This is so f✿✿✿✿✿✿ ridiculous the fact this is suppose to be a safe 3rd party site...​

Attached Files:

2. Perse

Perse New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:145333314
    THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU NEED FOR THIS REPORT IS: you traded the item to the penguin right? to the middleman? go to your tradehistory and click the name in the tradehistory IN BROWSER. then take a picture of the person's profile that includes the link of he's profile. the guy who was the middleman was impersonator.
  3. †ZombieOverLord†™

†ZombieOverLord†™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43257109
    It's pretty much clear to see that the person that had scammed you wasn't the original ☆Penguin The Fluffy since as shown on 'Scammed 3.png' It shows an account that is only one year old plus it only seems to have two games on the account where the real ☆Penguin The Fluffy's account is nine years of age and had over 800 games (Or 878 as of this post) The person that hacked you was most likely one of the thousands fake accounts that have been made for scamming. Sucks that you had to get scammed my friend but it's not a common thing for a Steamrep admin/middleman to scam like this.
  4. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    @Alavi

From your screenshot, we can tell you were scammed by an impersonator and not who you reported. Please complete the following steps, exactly as written, in order and then resubmit a new scam report. This one will be closed as invalid.

1. Go to your trade history from in your web browser. https://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory
    2. Scroll down to the trade in question. It may be on a different page, but that's fine; just open the page which has this particular trade.
    3. Hover your mouse over the name of the person who received your item(s).
    4. With your mouse still over the name from step 3, take a full, uncropped screenshot, and save it to your desktop without making any edits.
    5. Right-click the name of the person who received your item(s) from the trade history page, and select Copy Link Address (Chrome), Copy Link Location (Firefox), or Copy shortcut (Internet Explorer).
    6. Go to SteamRep.com and paste that link into the Search field. If a warning opens up (which may or may not happen), click "I understand".
    7. Copy and Paste the full text from the box below the profile picture that comes up into your next reply. You can click the "Copy Info" button on the SteamRep profile page from step 6.
    8. Upload your screenshot from step 4 as an attachment.
    9. Post your reply, including both step 7 and 8.
    Do NOT paste links that look like this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie because those links can change, and they are not easily searchable.

Do NOT look up the accused's profile from the admin/middleman lists, or from any other website. We need you to provide the link exactly as it comes up following the instructions above.
    Do include the full SteamRep block derived from the Steam community URL.