1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197983311223 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Sabree | Farmskins.com, Aug 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabree | Farmskins.com

Sabree | Farmskins.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68950127
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197983311223

Victim profile: 76561198098165983

What happened? Description:
    told me items was dupped. i had to send the items to him to verifiy, i sent him the offer, told him sent (didnt accept on phone to see if he was a scammer which he was) and he removed and blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    Never tell your password to anyone.
    advicebanana: Hey man
    Sabree | Farmskins.com: hey
    Sabree | Farmskins.com: so, why you add me?
    advicebanana: I am a Valve employee and a steamrep moderator, and we got reports that your knife might be duped. We need to verify the item.
    Sabree | Farmskins.com: Oh okay
    Sabree | Farmskins.com: how does it work?
    advicebanana: So, you send me your huntsman knife blue steel, and I verify if its duped or not, and send it back. If you say no, we will have to ban and lock your account.
    Sabree | Farmskins.com: okay
    Sabree | Farmskins.com: trade link?
    advicebanana: Just send me an offer from my profile.
    Sabree | Farmskins.com: okay.
    Sabree | Farmskins.com: done
    Sabree | Farmskins.com: is it duped?
    advicebanana is now Offline.
    Sabree | Farmskins.com: hello?
    attached files of the log​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    If you believe you were scammed by someone listed on our admin or middleman lists, please start by reviewing the following guidance:
    I was scammed by a middleman/admin listed on SteamRep. What now?

Now, in order to accept your report, we need you to complete the following steps, EXACTLY as written, IN ORDER:
    1. Go to your trade history from in your web browser. https://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory
    2. Scroll down to the trade in question. It may be on a different page, but that's fine; just open the page which has this particular trade.
    3. Hover your mouse over the name of the person who received your item(s).
    4. With your mouse still over the name from step 3, take a full, uncropped screenshot, and save it to your desktop without making any edits.
    5. Right-click the name of the person who received your item(s) from the trade history page, and select Copy Link Address (Chrome), Copy Link Location (Firefox), or Copy shortcut (Internet Explorer).
    6. Go to SteamRep.com and paste that link into the Search field. If a warning opens up (which may or may not happen), click "I understand".
    7. Copy and Paste the full text from the box below the profile picture that comes up into your next reply. You can click the "Copy Info" button on the SteamRep profile page from step 6.
    8. Upload your screenshot from step 4 as an attachment.
    9. Post your reply, including both step 7 and 8.
    Do NOT paste links that look like this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie because those links can change, and they are not easily searchable.
    Do NOT look up the accused's profile from the admin/middleman lists, or from any other website. We need you to provide the link exactly as it comes up following the instructions above.
    DO include the full SteamRep block derived from the Steam community URL.

To upload a file, make a new reply and click on the Upload a File button next to the Post Reply button. You can upload multiple files at once.

[​IMG]

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Sabree | Farmskins.com Please follow up - you are clearly online playing a game right now so no reason why you can't reply to this report.
    Thanks
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Archived - I'm not sure if you reported the wrong user or you were reporting this user for some reason other than a true report....but you failed to verify identity in a timely manner.
    You will need to PM me as to why you also abandoned this report prior to making any new reports to explain why you did this.
    If the report was created with false intentions your account here could be tagged and prevented from making future reports.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.