1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197985755414 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by EvilOz, Jul 19, 2015.

1. EvilOz

EvilOz Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49498389
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197985755414

Victim profile: 76561198059262506

What happened? Description:
    I sold him keys via Paypal. on 15.07 2015 . after 4 days , he chargebacked me . I tried to talk with him , but he deleted me . I asked a common friend to tell him to add me again . I chated with him and he made up a a story for chargeback. The print screens can prove that i gave him the cs:go keys , and he admits receiving the keys from me , but after that his account traded with somebody else , and he decided to chargeback me to cut his loses. I think he lies , but he chargebacked me . He is a scammer.​

Provide Evidence:
    I added print screens to prove that i gave him keys and he chargebacked me. He admited receiving keys from me , but he made up a story . I dont care about his story , he just chargebacked me and that is not ok , after i gave him the keys .​

Attached Files:

2. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello @EvilOz,

Please provide the following:
    • Uncropped screenshot of your Inventory History from a web browser by pointing your mouse cursor on the trade in question so a hypertext URL will popup in the bottom of your browser.
    • Uncropped screenshot of your PayPal Activity (payment in question from your Steam chat agreement) in a fullscreen detailed view.
    • Uncropped screenshot of the PayPal Chargeback in question (from your PayPal account), open the transaction so it shows all the details from the chargeback.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

It has been an extended period of time with no response to the above request, as such I will be archiving this report.

Thanks.