1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197987686594 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by glopty2, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glopty2

glopty2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:85605331
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197987686594

Victim profile: 76561198131476390

What happened? Description:
    Hi,

Today I went to purchase an item from a user who was called "beQuiet.pHANTOM" but has since blocked me and unfriended me.

Here is some evidence of the transaction. These are all screenshots of our conversation.

1: https://gyazo.com/a92ee96a460d788d78ba770c2d186468

2: https://gyazo.com/67249b6b516cee7bdc0a33b2f41dbec2

3: https://gyazo.com/876a6f9640bdfe26b66ca0b45684161e

4: https://gyazo.com/ad3546fdbd62bfcab1d1e45440e887b9

These all prove that I sent the money to his email and that we agreed a 50/50 deal (50% of the money before and 50% after) he sent the items. However, after I sent the money he didn't keep to his side of the deal.

This screenshot: https://gyazo.com/712f59ca3a2ca41cc970c38beb07607e shows that he has blocked communication with me as I have tried to get back into contact with the user in question.

Yours,

glopty​

Provide Evidence:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2020
  2. beQuiet.pHANTOM

beQuiet.pHANTOM Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:13710433
    First of all: Its just pathetic, that you, who has been convicted being a Scammer, report me
    Second: We never agreed about a 50/50-Trade, and i never received any Payment
    Third: If you try to scam someone, dont act surprised by getting blocked dude...
  3. glopty2

Steam:
    Hmm funny that. I have chat evidence and a sent payment on my Paypal. Yes I have scammed in the past but I have moved on from my obnoxious and juvenile ways. However, you clearly have scammed me and therefore have been reported.

Proof of payment: https://gyazo.com/196703f9b06f6970ee26538843114fe3

As you can see, I sent a payment of £15 which is confirmed. Also, in my screenshots in the initial report confirm what I have said here and deny your accusations.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @glopty2 First off stop using gyazo.... next submit a full screenshot FULL SCREEN unedited no red lines or anything of your paypal activity and upload here.
    Also the same applies for your trade inventory history - do this thru a web browser or ensure that your URL is showing on steam client.

Attached Files:

5. glopty2

Steam:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

6. glopty2

Steam:
    All 3 images have been included. Including an Uncropped image of my Paypal history and Steam trade history. It is evident that I have not been sent the Gut Knife Rust Coat Battle Scarred (As promised)
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok @glopty2 It would appear you refunded the funds or charged back?
  8. glopty2

Steam:
    Of course I have opened a dispute on Paypal. I haven't yet received my money back. The cancelled payment at the top was a payment I requested from "Boris" but he cancelled it
    Hidden Content:
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Don't crop images...
  10. glopty2

Steam:
    Sorry about that.

Hidden Content:
  11. beQuiet.pHANTOM

Steam:
    Plot twist: Neither was there any agreement in our Chat, nor is this my Paypal-Email...but impressive, how much effort u put into that for nothing.
  12. glopty2

Steam:
    Plot twist: why would I waste all my time making fake accounts and fake paypals just for £15. It is clear you scammed me and our agreement is clear. Why don't you stop lying and actually write some accurate and legible English as it is difficult to understand what point you are trying to put across. Also strange how suddenly this isn't you I was talking with and how out of all the millions of users I would randomly choose you. Hmm strange that...
  13. beQuiet.pHANTOM

Steam:
    Its not my fault that you are not able to understand proper English apparently.
    Anyway everyone can come up with an assertion without substance, and in fact there is obviously neither any Chat-Agreement about something, nor this Paypal-Email is connected to me in any way.
  14. glopty2

Steam:
    You don't think I can understand proper English? Since when has "how much effort u put into that for nothing" been proper English? If there is no chat agreement then can you provide evidence that there wasn't? I showed in the original report that there was an agreement so would you like to send screenshots of your side then? Seems you don't have any evidence but you are just defending yourself verbally which anybody can do. Anybody can deny evidence but not when it is clearly the truth. Why would you send me a PayPal link in a steam message which isn't connected to you then? Very strange is it not?
  15. beQuiet.pHANTOM

Steam:
    Yes, thats proper English.
    Also you should check your Chat-Screens again, since u apparently dont know what they show. Neither they show any Trade Agreement about a specific Item, also no full Prices or 50/50-stuff like you claimed, nor they show this dubious Email...the only Email they show seem to be yours
    Hidden Content:
    And since when I have to provide evidence thats im innocent lol...YOU are the one who has to proove i am not, and you obviously cant do that.
  16. glopty2

Steam:
    Firstly, I have checked the chat at the top and It shows me asking you to request for £15, which you did and which I sent. Also, don't even try to tell me about my English or what my screenshots show again. If you speak the level of English that you are claiming that you do then you should understand what they mean. Yes they do not show anything about a 50/50 deal but we both know that's what we agreed and if you show what the messages say on your side then you will see that. The only email in mention is mine yes but as it says in the tagged pictures I asked you to request money from me which you did and which I sent. Lastly, I want to respond to the bit at the bottom of the message but I can't quite understand what you are saying. If you are innocent then there is no need to send screenshots. If you are guilty then you would be scared to send them, like you currently are. Also, somebody who is guilty has to prove that they are innocent which currently you haven't. If you are convinced you are innocent then add me back on steam and we can discuss.
  17. beQuiet.pHANTOM

Steam:
    "Also, somebody who is guilty has to prove that they are innocent [...]" - dont know if you're serious or just plain stupid...anyway thanks for the laughter! Neither I am guilty, nor you got any proofs of your allegations.
  18. glopty2

Steam:
    Again, the English from you isn't the best and it is evident that you are hardly educated. However, thats besides the point. I have several screenshots of your guilt which you are clearly blind to see. We will let the admins sort the case form here as you clearly are not reading what I am writing and are blatantly trying to avoid my allegations and questions. Also, we will let Paypal sort the case as I have evidence against you and you have no valid points. Please don't call me stupid when you are lying to yourself and are trying to convince others that you are innocent.
  19. beQuiet.pHANTOM

Steam:
    Again I'm sorry that your basic English skills arent enough to understand proper English, but nevermind. And again, I'm not the one who needs to convince the Admins that I am innocent...rather you are trying to prove that black is white without any valid evidence.
    But yea, let the Admins sort that out.
  20. glopty2

Steam:
    Ok. This, "Neither I am guilty, nor you got any proofs of your allegations." isn't proper English. I know you don't fully understand the language which is fine. However, stop telling me I don't because I know I do. Also, I do have valid evidence so you are wrong again there. The admins and Paypal will sort it out and I will leave you are your broken English behind me when I get my money back.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.