1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561197987832442 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Fidel Blastro, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Fidel Blastro

Fidel Blastro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37912873
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197987832442

Victim profile: 76561198036091475

What happened? Description:
    Faust contacted me about purchasing my AK-47 Cartel w/ Headhunter Foil due to my post on CSGOLounge, and we agreed on the price of $140 in PayPal. Once the trade went through, Faust immediately deleted and blocked me. As you can see in my PayPal, I naturally never received the payment. The only payment I did receive that day was an unrelated smaller one.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Fidel Blastro You need to provide all of those screenshots full screen and unedited - can't accept them edited like that.
  3. Fidel Blastro

Fidel Blastro New User

Steam:
    Would it be acceptable to submit them with personal information such as Chrome profile name, the person I received a payment from, and PayPal balance removed?
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You can post them and request them hidden - paypal activity doesn't show info on the left either.
  5. Fidel Blastro

Fidel Blastro New User

Steam:
    To post them and request them hidden, would I just upload these here on a post and you could make the images hidden?
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This is completely up to you - you made the report but we require certain things to verify against - a edited screen shot is therefore edited and not acceptable.
  7. Fidel Blastro

Fidel Blastro New User

Steam:
    I just need to know, would it be acceptable to remove the names of unrelated people from my PayPal record?
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    The images can't be edited... I'm not sure what part of that is hard to understand?
    You can post them and tag me to hide them from public view if you like .
  9. Fidel Blastro

Fidel Blastro New User

Steam:
    @ЩĄ | Horse

My apologies, from some of the documentation on the forum, it sounded like removal of some personal information was okay.

Here are the unedited screenshots of the desktop chat, trade history, and PayPal activity. Please hide these from public view.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2016
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok thanks hidden....need the trade inventory once more though
    - open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  11. Fidel Blastro

Fidel Blastro New User

Steam:
    Sent. Thank you very much for your help.

Screenshot (24).png
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok so I'm pcin things together - the chat is cut off there doesn't appear to be more did the user go offline and delete you was there more?
  13. Fidel Blastro

Fidel Blastro New User

Steam:
    Yes, the user went offline and deleted me, as you can see in the edited screenshot. My apologies, as I edited the original copy of the screenshot which included him going offline, but if you compare the two, you can see both include the whole chat. He said he was logging in to his PayPal and then blocked me.
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    So both chat images are edited? Don't have a original unedited?
  15. Fidel Blastro

Fidel Blastro New User

Steam:
    No, the second one I posted is unedited, just it was taken just before the user went offline.
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ohh I see - ok I'm moving this to review since I was able to look around and match things up.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  17. Fidel Blastro

Fidel Blastro New User

Steam:
    Great, thank you very much.