1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197988179347 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Maribol, Jan 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maribol

Maribol New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:80876634
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197988179347

Victim profile: 76561198122018996

What happened? Description:
    I sent him an offer for the Flip Doppler P2 and he sent me back a counter-offer with my Dragon Lore hidden between the keys praying that i don't see it​

Provide Evidence:
    I sent him an offer for the Flip Doppler P2 and he sent me back a counter-offer with my Dragon Lore hidden between the keys praying that i don't see it​

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      348.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      382 KB
      Views:
  2. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @Maribol,

Sorry for the late reply. To further process this report, we would need some additional information which would prove that this was intentional way of them trying to scam you. Is there any kind of steam chat which indicated that the trade in mind was specifically for the other items not the Dragon Lore?
  3. Maribol

Maribol New User

Steam:
    lmao
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Maribol Not sure what was funny about that? We are cleaning up the backlog of reports with some new help we got. If you don't wish to participate then just say you either no longer have what is needed or no longer wish to pursue this report.
    Simple and we can all move on.
    Will allow 24hours for you to reply since you are active.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Maribol

Maribol New User

Steam:
    It took your 4 years to reply to a thread. That was funny. This whole website is funny in that way.

Also please make sure you delete my account as there is no option for me to do that.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2020
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    First off, I apologize for the late response...but look around. There are over 20,000 older reports we must try to get thru and now with the extra help we can do that.
    Sadly you like others we will connect with do not have or retained what is needed so we can't continue the report and what was provided lacked so it didn't prove guilt in any form towards the accused and the report will be Declined.

As for the request to delete the account - No.
    We do not delete accounts, do not delete the content provided here as we are 100% transparent.
    Should you have any concerns beyond this for that you can use the Contact Us link at the bottom right of this page.
    Thanks!

Report Declined for lack of evidence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.