1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561197992871907 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Devil, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devil

Devil Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:16399029
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561197992871907

Victim profile: 76561197993063787

What happened? Description:
    Paypal scamm.
    We traded my paypal money for his nvidia Rainbow's six siege vouchers in digital and phisical form but he provided bad products and never in phisical form at mentioned adress to register them or have as receipt, i especially asked for phisical shipping to check if this scammer stolen or not the products, was the only way to check if he is the real ownwer of them.
    I will present all prooves below.​

Provide Evidence:
    The seller scammed me with 2550$ after Paypal gave the money to him and almost ruined my bussiness i had with a legit website which i had to fully refund as you can see in the screenshoots 1-7. The seller sent working products but they expired in 2,3 days after that and refused completly to refund me even if the announced date of expiration was 2 weeks after. I can provide to admins if requested all codes of Rainbow's six siege nvidia vouchers delivered digitally that i received from him before where you can see all are expired.
    I present 7 screenshoots where i beg the seller to refund my because i sold the vouchers to a well known website that respects me and we did a long bussiness together but this scammer didn't care at all, please check all 7 screenshoot i present, numbered 1-7 below.
    He even dared to report me presenting these screenshoots of my paypal dispute which obviously came to recover my loss after i paid with my money the website and after what his products expired and the phisical products never arrived. Paypal itself told me and lied in my face that the products arrived at the specified adress from paypal payment. I ask paypal and the buyer to provide evidence for that, cause it does not exist reason for what till i recover my money i won't ever deal again with paypal and the decision is forever.
    Prooves for the paypal scamm added, using the scammer provided evidence:
    files> dispute1, dispute2 and dispute 3.
    Hope this user get the desired ban because he don't send any receipt or proof of purchase, he stolen the vouchers for sure because he didn't provide real physical shipping and he provided broken, expired coupons and didn't care to refund. If any additional informations are required i will gladly provide. All i want is to recover my loss of 2550$ because after paypal provided no buyer protection this i the only way to get justice and the seller need to proove he sent at the specified adress the vouchers and that the vouchers are working which are not sadly​

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      280 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      291.3 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      282.9 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      253.9 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      260.2 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      281.3 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      283.4 KB
      Views:
    • dispute1.png
      dispute1.png
      File size:
      237.4 KB
      Views:
    • dispute2.png
      dispute2.png
      File size:
      253.3 KB
      Views:
    • dispute3.png
      dispute3.png
      File size:
      230.1 KB
      Views:
  2. n33dweed

n33dweed Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48789606
    Hello @Devil
    We are unable to accept reports for cd key,gamecodes or wallet code scams here.
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/notice-changes-to-investigation-policy.47952/
    Feel free to report this user to steam
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.