1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197993914132 (solon)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by -GoV.-TonyBaretta •̪̀●́, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -GoV.-TonyBaretta •̪̀●́

-GoV.-TonyBaretta •̪̀●́ Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:8781368

Attached Files:

2. -GoV.-TonyBaretta •̪̀●́

Steam:
  3. -GoV.-TonyBaretta •̪̀●́

Steam:
    A lot of scammers in his friends or people have 7 - 9 scammers friends ..............

Attached Files:

4. -GoV.-TonyBaretta •̪̀●́

Steam:
    bp increaser a lot ......... lol :D

Attached Files:

5. Sam

Sam New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40876025
    I saw this too and took some screenies, here: http://imgur.com/uOol5,Wzud8,qfs60,AdZsI#0

Something really needs to be done about this; there are well known and recognised traders out there who are literally feeding upon these stolen hats for profit. Mr Toast bought a sunbeams tree for 3 buds and a burning spartan for 6 buds (I forgot to take a tf2tp screenshot of the spartan, doh). He then puts it on tf2tp up for a bud higher than what he paid for each hat.

My friend also informs me that he joined the tf2-trader server at the same and was advertising quickselling the two unusuals; not the first time this has happened, TurkoGP Lamb0fGod did it too (there's an open thread for him on the forums at the moment). The same people are always on the hijackers friends list; some people are probably innocent and don't know any better, but when you start seeing recurring names it starts to be a problem.

People who are regularly on the lists: igor.hopkins (like, always), vittu, deny (aka bivak), D4rk, Rayzzor, rEmeMber'holy'AnGeL, TurkoGP Lamb0fGod, and probably a few more I've forgot to mention. tf2tp is the main source that these hijacked hats are sold quickly through because of its anonymous nature. I think that tf2tp needs quite a lot more moderators given the size of the website.
  6. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    I did some additional research on my end and marked this guy a few hours ago. I also marked a likely alt of his.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.