1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197995194055 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Skretak007 [Czech], Aug 9, 2015.

1. Skretak007 [Czech]

Skretak007 [Czech] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40456540
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561197995194055

Victim profile: 76561198041178809

What happened? Description:
    A year and 3 days ago, I lent this guy 3 earbuds for a trade-up and purchase of a PE TC, he promised to give this exact same amount back in short amount of time (as soon as possible).
    He was a very good steam-friend back then and I thought 3 earbuds ($95 back then) would be no problem since he had over $2k in his backpack and an IRL income of $90k yearly (according to what he told me).
    Anyway, a few days after I lend him the earbuds, conversations with him went from long to short and from someone talking every day to me questioning him about the bud situation once every 1-2 weeks - never got any direct response, although he always had some spare earbuds in his backpack 10 days after I lent him the earbuds.
    As I said, it's been exactly 368 days and since then he has not responded to almost any of my messages and never talked about the earbuds. Also, about a few weeks ago he removed me (don't know when exactly, I've been innactive recently).

The chatlog files are not only from this situation so I screenshotted the needed text and uploaded it here. If needed, I can provide the whole files (he's changed names a few times).​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence I can provide:

Attached Files:

2. Skretak007 [Czech]

Steam:
    Checking steamrep- I see this did not happen to just me, unfortunately the other guy does not have the agreement of lending the Burning Phantom.
  3. leet Stuff

leet Stuff Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:17464163
    hey skre i added you i did a cleaning and I didnt even know, i feel so awful we were friends so long man, can you please add me back ive been working my butt off and i love you man. was not something i did on purpose
  4. leet Stuff

Steam:
    and yes man i have an internship/ and manage in retail still i was unsure and forgot you can add me back though it was an honest mistake m8 and ive traded with you so many times, i just want to make it better i feel terrible that i some how did a cleaning and didn't even notice, you could add me and told me and explained m8 i would have understood unsure how long ago you messaged me i cant even remember its been so long its foggy to really remember my life has been crazy last couple months. I am sincerely sorry from the bottom of my heart though man and I can offer to repay more on top for the inconvenience of my mistake on an honest mistake. Back when we traded we talked to deep man personal and played so much in vatican, I will do whatever I can to re fix this and remove my mistake, I will repay all in full and more for inconvenience. I love tf2 have almost 10,000 hours and I am from beta, I will always make things from i really apologize
  5. leet Stuff

Steam:
    I apologize for my mistake , I have no idea what I can do but I can repay full everything and more for the inconvenience of my mistake and memory. I work so much man and im all over the place , I was not sure even last time we talked and I didnt have it at that specific time but I do and you could of re added me. I sent you a request and message on your profile to fix what is broken, can you accept my apology and forgive me, we all make mistake and i would never purposely do this. I love tf2 and friends, you were 1 of my best friends skre, we talked about your village, all the family you know i remember man
  6. Skretak007 [Czech]

Steam:
    I don't get your attitude. Why are you now telling me that you somehow forgot and I should have messaged you / added you? I have been messaging you once every 2 weeks until december 2014, then messaged you once again in march 2015 and then today - yet the only time you responded with something useful is today, when I started a report.
    For the march, I somehow lost the screenshot and cannot find a chatlogger text, but the only thing you responded is "Hi" - I asked what is up with the buds (you had them in backpack, they already lost 30% in price back then) - you responded that you "have something to do right now" and that you "want some time" - never got any response on it or solution.
    - you did not.
    Only talking about me, what about that other guy that lost his Burning Phantom this way? Did you also forget about it and accidentally blocked him while doing so?
    Also, stop being so toadyish while trying to resolve this report (talking about how you love me so much), I do not appreciate this at all.

Attached Files:

7. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    @Skretak007 [Czech] I have sent you a friend request. Have you been repaid for this specific incident?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
  8. Skretak007 [Czech]

Steam:
    As of 7th August, I have accepted your friend request and described the current situation of this case in private chat. I have not yet been repaid nor have I received a Friend request to resolve the case from http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995194055 as stated above.
  9. leet Stuff

Steam:
    I have tried you are never online please accept when you are next online thanks
  10. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: May 1, 2018
  11. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @leet Stuff You can submit an appeal here after repaying the victim. We're not going to wait 3 years for you to repay.

@Skretak007 [Czech], your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Thank you for your report.
    Hidden Content: