1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561197995658156 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Jesus Crust, Jan 25, 2015.

1. CAMARON

CAMARON New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17696214
    Dani Antonio: den 28 januari 2015
    16:01 - Jesus Crust: Camaron(http://steamcommunity.com/id/C4M4RON/) has been banned from reddit /r/globaltradeoffense and csgorep due to scamming some poor kid out of his knife. He was as stupid to show a modified screenshot of his trade history to a reddit mod and got busted. He also has a pending SR report that will be accepted shortly. Remove this trash from your friends list, he's nothing but scum with bad english.

SR Report:

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.90268/

How much you can force to ppl delete to me ?you dont get that you want i will open 1 block for you FAN,have 35 pages on trades the 1 date is from 2013 i dont need modified anything,and sorry im not english how you,dont speak good english,are you racist?YOU SAW YOU DONT GET ANYTHING WITH ARGUMENTS FROM1 MOVIE,NOW SEARCH GUYS FOR TRY DO NOTHING,zzzz what is the next?saw 3 links onmy profile with troyans 100x100 and deleted,i swear you and your friends try do this or die,gl im not the noob how the people you scammed ;)
  2. CAMARON

CAMARON New User

Steam:
    sorry forget some fan of my blues.
    16:01 - Jesus Crust: Camaron(http://steamcommunity.com/id/C4M4RON/) has been banned from reddit /r/globaltradeoffense and csgorep due to scamming some poor kid out of his knife. He was as stupid to show a modified screenshot of his trade history to a reddit mod and got busted. He also has a pending SR report that will be accepted shortly. Remove this trash from your friends list, he's nothing but scum with bad english.

SR Report:

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.90268/

Spread the word please, we don't need this idiot taking advantage of anyone else!
  3. Jesus Crust

Jesus Crust New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:4592
    Stop posting and wait for your ban.
  4. CAMARON

CAMARON New User

Steam:
    Gl my friend with your report massive,i can wait for what?hahaha guy who are you?god?LoL,you can wait all your life for my ban,try for steam report massive maybe you get,but is no problem my friend only need send ticket to steam support and they can see how much clean im,i dont have fear about nothing,fear only have people did scamm,so my friend nice try of new,see how much people deleted to me and how i got the info you send to this guys.you smeal s✿✿✿,and all know,and oder i forget to say you,dont copy the original group about karambit case hardenes you dream for get all this can wait. :) now let the admin do his work i dont need post more,all saw how you ignore the work from steamrep,for know your acuse is really funny.
  5. CAMARON

CAMARON New User

Steam:
    How much is right that this guy tell to friends and people dont know to me for report steam?how much right this guy force report massive on steam for get trader ban?
    is this legal?this guy show how malicius can be.
  6. Jesus Crust

Jesus Crust New User

Steam:
    Not gonna read your gibberish. Let me know when you learn proper English and tact and then we can talk :D.
  7. Jesus Crust

Jesus Crust New User

Steam:
    Did you forget to write a note in this thread?
  8. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  9. Jesus Crust

Jesus Crust New User

Steam:
    Thanks for the clarification!