1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197997799279 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by StatTrak lucky9God™, Oct 4, 2014.

1. StatTrak lucky9God™

StatTrak lucky9God™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41034691
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197997799279

Victim profile: 76561198042335111

What happened? Description:
    So I add this guy on the cs go lounge he has a butterfly case hardend. I have an m9 bayonet crimson web. I inspect his knife in game and it looked very bad competely black so I asked if the playside of the knife was any different he said the screenshots of the knife where on his profile. I go to his profile and looked in the screenshots and there was a picture of a nice half blue butterfly case hardend so I said okay ill trade for that knife. Once we trade he tells me to take care of that knife and bye acting friendly. So I go ingame in a private match to look at the butterfly knife I had obtained, when i went ingame the knife's play side looked like complete garbage its not the knife from the screenshots on his profile. So I try to add him back and of course he had blocked me. So he now had my m9 bayonet crimson web field tested and I have his butterfly case hardend that he claimed to have been very nice and blue. I then got mad and was very tired so I went to bed. Then when i woke up the next morning I realized I had exited out of the chat history that I had had with him, so I no longer have that. Is there anyway I can get that chat history back? I also looked at his screenshots, he had deleted the butterfly case hardend screenshot from his profile. So now i'm out a very nice m9 bayonet crimson web field tested that I traded for a butterfly thinking it was a nice one. Is this anyway I can get my knife back? I'll post the only screenshots I have below but I know I don't have much proof. Is there any way I can get my knife back? I'm really upset that this happened, I really want my knife back.​

Provide Evidence:
    this is his profile
    http://puu.sh/bZsSq/c8b27eac1a.jpg

here are the screenshots he took of the knife he got from the trade

http://puu.sh/bZsXQ/e7e1adde5e.jpg

this is the trade

http://puu.sh/bZtft/fb3fdbb759.png

Here is the backside and front side of the knife he traded me that he said had tons of blue on the playside in the screenshots on his profile

http://puu.sh/bZukG/387b0a4282.jpg

http://puu.sh/bZuqa/d8329e9629.jpg

Attached Files:

2. $@)

$@) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18766775
    o_o
    uhh you traded me knowing fully well that it was not that great. In the chat, if you still had it ....oh wait i asked you what you were interested in
    You said "your case hardened"
    I said "okay great, and you're the one that offered the m9 bayonet?"
    "yes"
    "Then that seems fair enough to me, they values match up pretty similarly on steamanalyst!"
    -trade happens-
    I say "take care of it, have a great day!"
    -Unfriend because business is over-
    A little later, You add me again, tell me you're unhappy with the trade, I ask 'why?'
    You say it looks bad, I agree. You throw a tantrum.
    I say "A fair trade is a fair trade"
    After all, YOU were the one that clicked MAKE TRADE at the bottom of the window and accepted the contents presented.
    I have no entitlement to you not being happy with the trade, especially when you were the one to find and trade me.
    All you're really doing is providing screenshots of the obvious trade that happened, yes....
    My profile...yes...
    And the trade history that shows you traded it ....okay...
    and screenshots of the Crimson web you traded me...alright
    But theres no evidence to you actually being scammed because like i said, through what I recall. That was what transpired on that day.
    Thats why Steam has the "Confirm contents of trade" AND the "MAKE TRADE" button. its up to you to know what you're getting into.
    I'm thinking you reported me because you were unsatisfied that I would'nt trade back, and that apparently....means ....scam?
    And why would I?
    None of this is my fault. I knew what i was trading for and its your job to know what you're trading for. These knives arent worth small cash.
    Either way, i hope you the best of luck in future trades. If you aren't sure about something, dont agree to it without seeing it in game. I had nothing to hide in that trade.
  3. $@)

$@) New User

Steam:
    Hey admin/moderator, can you remove this report and reject as false accusations for a user who has ill intent to hurt reputation just because he was unsatisfied with a trade. Knife was of similar value, other party was just being rude and immature and wanted a trade back, which I did not want. I am sure I regret some trades, but I do not go report the users if they do not want a trade back. Thank you, this was almost half a year ago if you look at the date and i do not know why it is still being looked at!
  4. $@)

$@) New User

Steam:
    Hey, steam rep admins or moderators or anyone, can anyone help me here? this is pretty ridiculous. Pending after half a year?? it was a trade between items 10 usd difference.... Reported me just because he was throwing a tantrum and was unhappy after the trade. I will appreciate if I get any time of help here, thank you! Shouldnt be that hard to invalidate or reject it or archive or delete, right??
  5. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @StatTrak lucky9God™

I'm sorry, but proof of the trade agreement is crucial. If you don't have that, we can't accept your report and I have to archive it. Additionally, if you didn't specify what characteristics you were looking for, there is no agreement to breach and this would be a case of buyer's remorse, but without your chat history we cannot say one way or the other. As such, this report is archived.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**