1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197998153907 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by P1tusek, Jan 16, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P1tusek

P1tusek New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:572680241
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197998153907

Victim profile: 76561199105626211

What happened? Description:
    Hello. REYЕ$MARTОN added me to buy my slingshot gloves. I unboxed my gloves and i got a lot of people adding me. I Agreed to sell my knife to him. So we agreed on 1000USD. And also payment method was Bank Transfer. I've been afraid to get scammed but he was 360 level steam and he have a high reputation . So i sent my gloves first and i never receive the money from him. I made screenshots right after since he removed me so fast.​

Provide Evidence:
    i upload the screenshot of the conversation as evidence.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'll need a full screenshot of your banking info that clearly shows the info number you gave the user as a reference along with history for it for at least the last 2 days till now. Full screen do not edit in anyway - I will hide it later.
    Also full screenshot your trade inventory history opened in a web browser, hover your mouse pointer over users name so it shows up their steam URL at the bottom.
    Do not edit any images in anyway.

Also explain why the trade looks like you traded something else for the item in question? I do not see this discussed in the screenshots.
  3. P1tusek

P1tusek New User

Steam:
    you can see that i am blocked on the steam, here is my last transactions and trade history from browser so you can see url

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I need a full screen of the banking info on a PC please but before that - I do not see where you discussed the other item to be traded. This looks nothing more than a 1 for 1 trade that we can't disprove at this time. Where in the chat logs does it say they would send another item of any sort for it? Why did you do that when you could have sent the item on its own anyway?
  5. P1tusek

P1tusek New User

Steam:
    I dont think that my bank has web version, my friend told me that making offer 1:1 would be better because it would lower chances of me getting api key scammed, I dont know if its true or tho
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm afraid without that clearly being stated to the accused we can't review this - there are to many unknowns. Not saying we don't believe you or the situation but without the evidence clearly indicating everything as your showing we must decline report.
    We must have the full formal agreement and the trade clearly shows normal items for items trading without any note saying otherwise so for all we know you traded with the user for items instead after this noted agreement was made for funds...we just don't know this and can't verify apparently.
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.