1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197999300294 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by hAz♛, Apr 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hAz♛

hAz♛ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:88030221
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197999300294

Victim profile: 76561198262671222

What happened? Description:
    A person going by the name of [BBG] Big Bang Theory, The OFFICIAL SteamRep Admin directly from this site genuine I made sure multiple times to make sure. And his friend called V7G kickback.com managed to manipulate me even thought he was a registered steam rep admin on THIS EXACT SITE and he managed to pull a bad move and steal my M9 BAYONET RUST COAT, GUT KNIFE DOPPLER and DEAGLE BLAZE initially for the trade with V7G kickback.com ' s BAYONET DOPPLER but he was saying that the items were of somewhat 'FRAUD'.​

Provide Evidence:
    chats below​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @hAz♛

If you believe you were scammed by someone listed on our admin or middleman lists, please start by reviewing the following guidance:
    I was scammed by a middleman/admin listed on SteamRep. What now?

Now, in order to accept your report, we need you to complete the following steps, EXACTLY as written, IN ORDER:

1. Go to your trade history from in your web browser. https://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory
    2. Scroll down to the trade in question. It may be on a different page, but that's fine; just open the page which has this particular trade.
    3. Hover your mouse over the name of the person who received your item(s).
    4. With your mouse still over the name from step 3, take a full, uncropped screenshot, and save it to your desktop without making any edits.
    5. Right-click the name of the person who received your item(s) from the trade history page, and select Copy Link Address (Chrome), Copy Link Location (Firefox), or Copy shortcut (Internet Explorer).
    6. Go to SteamRep.com and paste that link into the Search field. If a warning opens up (which may or may not happen), click "I understand".
    7. Copy and Paste the full text from the box below the profile picture that comes up into your next reply. You can click the "Copy Info" button on the SteamRep profile page from step 6.
    8. Upload your screenshot from step 4 as an attachment.
    9. Post your reply, including both step 7 and 8.

Do NOT paste links that look like this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie because those links can change, and they are not easily searchable.
    Do NOT look up the accused's profile from the admin/middleman lists, or from any other website. We need you to provide the link exactly as it comes up following the instructions above.
    DO include the full SteamRep block derived from the Steam community URL.
    hAz♛ likes this.
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @hAz♛
    Please follow up with what I asked.

@Janyu please don't post information related to this report - I need the victim to post this on their own. Thanks!
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @hAz♛
    You have 72hours to follow up with what was requested.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Marking invalid due to lack of follow up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.