1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197999300294 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by GayForSergei, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GayForSergei

GayForSergei New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90373484
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197999300294

Victim profile: 76561198141012696

What happened? Description:
    A friend added me, promised a knife, the accused was the middleman. He took the knife, said he was "inspecting it," and traded the knife to another user. I could not get chat screenshots, as I was kicked, and the communication banned by both users.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid without the chat agreement/discussion or something of a broken agreement we can't continue with this report.

Still need one pc of info though @GayForSergei
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present (NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  3. iTsMattyET

iTsMattyET New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:169498545
    Also that profile is not exactly the same, this is a clear impersonator if you look into enough detail... That account owns very little games and does not own the 8 years of service badge and many of the things owned by this account do not match up! This makes it near impossible for it to be him unless he suddenly changed ALL of his groups which has not changed for a while, @GayForSergei could provide the steamid of the account with proof that the account was the one that was involved with the trading, you will almost certainly see that they do not match up. I hope I helped you @ЩĄ | Horse I appreciate everything that steamrep has done to help the community. Hopefully I reduced some of the time that would have been taken from the admins by compiling everything I could gather from inspecting the images, always happy to help!
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Doesn't matter archiving due to lack of response
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.