1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Report: 76561197999873164 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by FREAK-, Jan 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FREAK-

FREAK- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:28036899
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561197999873164

Victim profile: 76561198016339526

What happened? Description:
    I'm selling a prof ks australium eyelander for 35 keys pure. Vers sent me a trade offer yesterday, he offered his killstreak mw shell shocker rocket launcher and included a message as he was overpaying. I almost accepted the trade since the item is more expensive than mine (according to him and bp.tf he was overpaying 10keys in items), he is a rich and known trader with many positive trusts on bp.tf.. I checked the other sellers and luckily I found a guy who is selling the SAME item (ks-ww-shell shocker rl) for 6 keys.. Bp.tf price of specified item is 39 keys now.. It was priced as 46 keys until now, somehow it is dropped.
    I'm pretty sure he literally misrepresented the item and its value. Because he is rich and known trader, he knows what he is doing. As far as I know trading requires luck but more importantly KNOWLEDGE. If he can provide the screenshots of trade (want to know how much he paid for it), according to that anyone can judge easily. In addition if he paid fair enough for it (not like 5-6 keys, like 35-40 keys) I’m willing to apologize and remove my –rep on bp.tf + close this report (if possible).

Thanks for reading, proofs below.​

Provide Evidence:
    I'm selling a prof ks australium eyelander for 35 keys pure. Vers sent me a trade offer yesterday, he offered his killstreak mw shell shocker rocket launcher and included a message as he was overpaying. I almost accepted the trade since the item is more expensive than mine (according to him and bp.tf he was overpaying 10keys in items), he is a rich and known trader with many positive trusts on bp.tf.. I checked the other sellers and luckily I found a guy who is selling the SAME item (ks-ww-shell shocker rl) for 6 keys.. Bp.tf price of specified item is 39 keys now.. It was priced as 46 keys until now, somehow it is dropped.
    I'm pretty sure he literally misrepresented the item and its value. Because he is rich and known trader, he knows what he is doing. As far as I know trading requires luck but more importantly KNOWLEDGE. If he can provide the screenshots of trade (want to know how much he paid for it), according to that anyone can judge easily. In addition if he paid fair enough for it (not like 5-6 keys, like 35-40 keys) I’m willing to apologize and remove my –rep on bp.tf + close this report (if possible).

Thanks for reading, proofs below.​

Attached Files:

2. FREAK-

FREAK- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:28036899
    i forgot to change the "what happened? description" sorry about that. also tried to add this before but could not add it. now adding here

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    SR doesn't get involved with pricing/value disputes - no context otherwise.
    Certainly don't have anything to do with rep either.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.