1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198000804330 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by XCX, Jul 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XCX

XCX New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38405561
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198000804330

Victim profile: 76561198037076850

What happened? Description:
    Scammed my Stattrak Factory New AK-47 Vulcan.

Unfortunately my chat window was closed by power outages. I can't provide any chat history here since he has unfriended me.

I found this ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed moron on csgolounge.com, and his lounge profile showed that he has 5 reps on lounge, then I checked his profile and found many +rep.

Looks like his reps are all fake, all comments on his profile are fake, I just checked all inventories of people on his board who "bought" skins from him, their inventories have been empty or worthless so far.

He asked me to take a look at his "terms", which states "I won't go first, you must give me items first". I've known some tricks, but yesterday I was inattentive after seeing his 7yr old account and sanctimonious instruction on his page so I still accepted the offer.

After finished the trade I gave him my friend's paypal address and awaited the money, nothing happened for about 15 mins, and he said "paypal sometimes is slow", and showed me a fake pic again attached below I finally realized I was scammed. Then he unfriended me after I left the table.

Provide Evidence:
    Fake paypal screenshot from him(such low level tricks from Google Chrome dev tools even): View attachment 293467

Inventory history:

View attachment 293479

My friend's paypal account history:

View attachment 293480

Attached Files:

2. Manatee

Manatee SteamRep Moderator Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:39625442
    Hello,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with the report due to the following:
    • We are unable to verify the terms of the agreed upon trade.
    • We are unable to process reports involving third parties, in this case, the PayPal account in question. We are only able to investigate reports involving accounts that belong to you.
    As such, this report will be marked Declined.
    Please read this guide: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ prior to submitting a report. For a guide on screenshots, please read https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/.

Regards.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.