1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198000889832 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by naknak, Jan 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naknak

naknak New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:4548848
    You are mistaken. It requires the consent of everyone whose personal info would be disclosed. Those people trusted me and (unlike the accused) that is something I take seriously.

Gathering this consent takes time, especially since you require it for literally no reason (the accused corroborated my account of PayPal happenings, in this thread, and provided screenshots that corroborate mine. The "evidence" you're demanding would add no new information or assurances) .
  2. naknak

naknak New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:4548848
    Guns added me and we worked out a compromise that was in keeping with the spirit of the deal. In my view he has held up his end of the bargain and owes me nothing.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    In the future two things.... we require certain evidence here to process a report if you like it or not that is just what we require.
    You are under no obligation to provide the evidence but the report may not be reviewed without it.
    The other is if this was a pre-mature report then I highly suggest you keep up a better dialog with those you trade for a longer period of time rather than rush to conclusions and a rush to report someone when even an unaccepted report could have a negative fallout to the accused and even you in these situations.

Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.