1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198001162722 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Zoom_Inn, Sep 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zoom_Inn

Zoom_Inn New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:120761050
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198001162722

Victim profile: 76561198201787828

What happened? Description:
    So this Kewin guy hit me up on steam for about a week ago and was like i am interested in buying my gut knife doppler for 80 dollars.I looked him up on steamrep and other trading sites and didnt seem to find any bad records of him so i decided to trade with him. I didn't activate mobile authenticator so we waited 7 days to trade. He agreed to pay me through paypal. For 7 days he tried to talk to me and seemed "friendly". So i sent him my knife and my paypal email when my trade hold is gone. He said he sent me money and i asked for a screenshot of the confirmation. He started stalling and made a fake picture. And then he lied to me that the money was still in transaction and it is going to take a few hours to get into my account. After that he tried to scam my another knife by begging me to lend it to him for 15mins. I was annoyed and rejected him. At that moment i realized he is a sneaky scammer. He already transferred my knife away from his inventory to another account. My knife is already lost but i do not want that piece of garbage to move on with his stolen money from other people, i am here to report him and hopefully others can avoid being scammed by his filthy lies.​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence are provided as the attaching screenshots.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Zoom_Inn Ok for starters I need a unedited screenshot for sure showing email address used. Any screenshot provided with red scribbles on it or edited won't be accepted.
    Therefore you have 24hours to provide unedited screenshots or report will be archived.
  3. Zoom_Inn

Zoom_Inn New User

Steam:
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Upload any evidence directly to report not imgur.
  5. Zoom_Inn

Zoom_Inn New User

Steam:
    there we go :)

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok need a full screenshot of your trade inventory history, open this in a web browser, hover your mouse pointer over users name so it shows up URl at the bottom. Also need a full screen of your paypal activity for the last several days to present - do NOT edit/crop images...both need to be full screen and even showing windows start bar at the bottom for both.
  7. Zoom_Inn

Zoom_Inn New User

Steam:
    Both Screenshots unedited were uploaded below

Attached Files:

8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks be sure to report user ot Valve also
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.