1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198002076635 - (Ni`Gi.Vladi #200doe / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by The Cow Lord, Dec 6, 2013.

1. The Cow Lord

The Cow Lord New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42240067
    Scam Report

Report Type: NOT SUPPORTED NOW - Phishing
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198002076635 (Ni`Gi.Vladi #200doe)

Victim profile: 76561198044745862

What happened? Description:
    It began when I put up a TF2Outpost Offer for my Bonk Leadwear with Bubbling Effect. A man by the name of 'Addmymain1' commented he would give me 2.5 buds for it. He posted a link.

The link was "streamcommunity" not "steamcommunity." I was in a hurry and clicked on the link. I logged into my account to add the 'account' since it had all positive rep. I had to go on my email to get the security code and I did so, because I wasn't thinking. I put it in and got an email from Steam to change my password.

I looked at my backpack.tf and I had gotten $130 of items including- A S. Shotgun, S. Sapper, S. PDA, S. Invis Watch, S. Grenade Launcher, and my Unusual Bonk Leadwear. I checked my trade history on Steam and it says I had traded them to a man by the name of bim.col. I looked at his account's inventory (as it was not hidden.) The unusual was not in there. At this time, I went to his friends list. He had 14 friends total. In his friends list was an account called "Ni`Gi.Vladi #200doe." I clicked on his inventory and searched Bonk Leadwear.

You guessed it, the hat with the same effect was in his inventory. I checked the items history in backpack.tf and sure enough it was mine, traded to bim.col, traded to him. I checked my other items, all of which were in there as well. I noticed that in Ni`Gi.Vladi #200doe's backpack, many of his items, not even belonging to me at one time, all were traded to him from bim.col over the span of a couple weeks now, so this has been going in the past too.

I got in contact with one of the past victims who've had his items stolen from bim.col's account. The past victims name was 'Marcus.' Marcus told me that his phishing incident had taken place 10 hours before mine, and it had started the same way, but with another account. His conversation with me is in the evidence.

This is addmymain1's steamrep-
    | steamname: addmymain1
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:78441978
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117149684
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198117149684

This is bim.col's-
    | steamname: bim.col
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:76027114
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198112319956
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198112319956

You already have Ni`Gi.Vladi #200doe's.

I contacted genemilder on reddit.com/r/tf2trade asking him what I should do, he said report Ni`Gi.Vladi #200doe, and that my suspicion that Bim.col is his alt account might be correct, but Ni`Gi.Vladi #200doe could also just be a fence.​

Provide Evidence:
    There's 30+ pictures and I have to go to work in the next hour, so I couldn't upload them all, much apologies. I already have imgur albums, so here's those links.

I'll be hopefully getting in contact with more of the past victims and I'll upload those pictures too. Thanks so much, I've already reported all 3 accounts to Steam.​
  2. The Cow Lord

The Cow Lord New User

Steam:
    • Conversation with Another Victim

Attached Files:

3. Ni`Gi.Vladi #FuckTF2

Ni`Gi.Vladi #FuckTF2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20905453
    This is Vladi, the accused.

I have spoken to various victims of the hijackings of a couple people I have done business with over the past few days.

It is evident that I have bought multiple hats from them, bim.col in specific as you have stated.

When first going into the deal, I had purchased a bulk amount of hats without knowing of their legitimacy due to the stupidity, ignorance, and impulse of myself.

This was explained to the select few who have added me (as seen in a separate report made by someone else on me).

After learning that bim.col and some other Russian dude that I had bulk traded with previously were not legit traders, I contemplated deleting them and pretending that what I had done unknowingly had never happened.

HOWEVER, I was repeatedly offered extremely tempting deals by the two shady individuals and due to greed and pressure, I gave in and bought more hats from them.

Take this message as an admittance to have KNOWINGLY dealt with a fishy individual which is against SteamRep's rules (which I was not entirely clear on in the beginning of this debacle).

I am in NO WAY justifying my actions, and I am fully aware that what I have done is unethical.

However, I have NOT (and I must stress that) nor have EVER either SCAMMED OR HIJACKED ANYONE over the span of 3-4 years of on and off trading. Prior to these last few days, I have actually maintained a very clean and reputable history and have been quite active in trust-required cash trading.

This is obviously going to be tarnished now, and I accept that. However, I must state that this is the first violation I have ever made in terms of TF2 trading or SteamRep trading in general, which I would kindly ask the moderators and admins of SteamRep to take into consideration when reviewing this case.

As stated above, my actions over the past two days have been greedy and rash and the whole 'underground' and Russian world of TF2 was extremely new and overwhelming to me.

I must make clear that I WAS NOT in any way whatsoever a part of the actual hijackings of the victims of bim.col and the other russian dude who I dealt with, but merely an idiot who was baited in by cheap prices and cool hats.

I have encouraged EVERYONE who had added me for questioning to get a hold of a VALVe rep. as that seemed the right thing to do, and aside from that I don't really know what else to say.

In addition:

For those investigating the issue, if you are seriously stuck on the idea that bim.col and the other Russian dude are really just my alt accounts, there are several indicating factors that refute the claim. For starters, I have spent PURE (earbuds and keys) on EVERY item that I have purchased from them and have nickle and dimed them down to the lowest price possible on every transaction (this can be viewed through backpack.tf backpack histories), and additionally it wouldn't make any sense for me to have a bunch of secretive alt accounts then just display all the end products openly in a high profile account such as my true and actual one: Ni`Gi.Vladi. I had NEVER made my backpack nor profile private or secretive in any way simply because I am actually a legit trader (I know... Hard to believe after this f✿✿✿ up, eh?) who has been trading for around 3-4 years who happened to let his greed get the best of him this week.

Anyways, feel free to add me on steam if you have any further questions, or message me, or whatever you feel the most comfortable with. I'm really just open and down to talk about the issue in general whether you were one of the people affected by the phishers in question, or if you are just curious about this whole dispute.

Thanks for reading!

-Vladi
  4. The Cow Lord

The Cow Lord New User

Steam:
    Well Vladi, you still have my items. I worked very hard and spent about a years effort of trading to get my way up to those items. I had a strange stock weapon collection, which is now incomplete and it just feels like a years trading has gone down the drain.

Could you possibly spare me my items back or something? You have a $6000 backpack and now I have a $73 and that's the least you could do.
  5. Ni`Gi.Vladi #FuckTF2

Ni`Gi.Vladi #FuckTF2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20905453
    You have sent me a private message, I have just responded there to prevent redundancy.
  6. The Cow Lord

The Cow Lord New User

Steam:
    Got my items back! Huzzah! Thanks to Steam Support anyhow, Ni ' Gi wasn't going to give me them back himself.