1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198004049172 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by raciel2902, Jul 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raciel2902

raciel2902 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:179132692
    Scam Report

Report Type: DO NOT SUBMIT TO STEAMREP - CD-Key, game code, Steam wallet code, or other code scamming
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198004049172

Victim profile: 76561198318531112

What happened? Description:
    We agreed to trade Battlefield 1 Revolution for 9 CSGO(non-hydra) and TF2 Keys. I noted he didn't have all the keys we agreed so he told me he had more on his alt account, I told him to send me his alt account, he didn't want to, I shouldn't have but I proceeded to trade anyways. Then I sent him the key and he said it wasn't Revolution but Standard edition which I replied its impossible because I always check my sources. I even sent him proof (which I will provide below) and he still said it wasn't BF1 Revolution but standard. He said he redeemed it but I could still check the key on the Origin platform which means he was lying to me on my face he didn't redeem anything. Then, he said he was gonna Restart the PC and the router so it may solve the issue. At that point I noticed he redeemed the key as soon as he went offline (I believe he had another account and his main one he had BF1 standard edition which he sent me proof of).​

Provide Evidence:
    see full review here(skip the first paragraph if you already read the description above)​

Attached Files:

2. raciel2902

raciel2902 New User

Steam:
    sorry for uploading the same image many times, Im not used to this platform
  3. raciel2902

raciel2902 New User

Steam:
    This is the definitive proof, look at this he said he was gonna send me the keys when I remove the review, why would he send me the keys if he doesnt have BF1 Revolution but Standard as he claims, you see he admits he is lying

Attached Files:

4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @raciel2902 Need to see your entire trade inventory history from July 15th till today.
    If you have more than one page - make sure a previous trade shows up in the next screenshot and so on.
    do this thru steam client and must be FULL screenshots! do not edit or crop
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Also want to see an email or something of a receipt that shows you receiving this game code and how you gave this user that game code.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.