1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198004605189 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Hamtaro, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Hamtaro

Hamtaro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62705388
    Why you tro make some proofs when I just said some hours ago that : 1) And as you can see, I delete regularly all the sammers from my friends list
    2) the guy on the pic are on the friends list of A LOT of keys seller, is this all scammers too ? I don't think so, then because you have traded with an account who have a trade banned as friend , and I have the guy on my friends list, then you'r right?

Of course he his now deleted ... I don't even know why should I keep somoene if he is trade ban ....
  2. Hamtaro

Hamtaro New User

Steam:
    And for information, you'r not in my friends list since a long time now, I would add you if it was not to say that s✿✿✿ and if you was not trying to spamm each of my friend
  3. felixlulz #battletranced

felixlulz #battletranced New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22169730
    you would add me? why did you delete me ? :DDDDDDD can you tell everybody here? like you said i basicly gave you free money. if i was just a little crazy ✿✿✿✿✿✿ why not just delete me straight but instead chat with me for 4 f✿✿✿✿✿✿ hours? :D
  4. felixlulz #battletranced

Steam:
    also if you will add me to friend i will have the last 6 lines of the chatlog. this would be enough for me to prove it maybe. so wanna add me ? =)
  5. Hamtaro

Hamtaro New User

Steam:
    I would like to answer, but I don't understand what you say because a flower are not a letter
  6. Mike Ross

Mike Ross New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20815805
    Everything felix is saying is true, I've known felix for a long time we played COD together and more recently CSGO. He had made a lot of skins from betting and decided to turn it into some real money for PC upgrades and so he started trading to keys and selling them. He was given contact to Hamtaro through another ex COD player and trader Myzzz who had also sold keys through him and many of the people we knew. So after I told felix I had a lot of keys I wanted to sell he told me to add his guy who he had done a lot of business with in the past "Hamtaro". I added him we spoke, he agreed at 1.50 euro per key and told me he would have the payment ready in a few days while I gathered some more keys that there was no problems and we would do the trade and he would send the money straight to my account via IBAN. I asked him why not paypal and he said with such a "large" amount that it would be safer and easier through direct bank transfer, as I knew and trusted felix I was obliged to trust that this guy was legit after all he has a very good record, obviously he meant it would be easier to steal from us :). I sent the keys to his middleman as he had a "trade ban" or so he claimed and he said everything was fine and when I have more keys I should contact him. So a few days later and I've still received no payment I go to talk to him via steam and he is not there, deleted from my list, I thought maybe he just changed name so I spoke to felix and he had been deleted as well. It became pretty clear we had been scammed. Fair play to Hamtaro, it was a good scam, with such a nice rep and business you don't think people will believe us but we'll get the proof we need we're already in contact with steam over retrieval of the chat logs.

What makes this so strange is that he would risk his business by stealing, in the grand scheme of things, not a lot of money from us maybe around 600 - 700 euro just because he could. He thinks he will get away with it because he has been trading legit for so long but we won't let him. You can either give us what you promised and we can forget about this and move on, or we can pursue every possible action to ruin your reputation, business and see you properly banned by steam not just some account but your IP and your HWID. Although I guess money is not a problem when you're stealing of your customers now.

[​IMG]

^^^^^ My trade to his "friend" and I guess scamming partner. ^^^^^^
  7. Mike Ross

Mike Ross New User

Steam:
  8. felixlulz #battletranced

Steam:
    hamtaro just add one of us two back to friends so we can see the last lines of chatlog. =)
  9. Mike Ross

Mike Ross New User

Steam:
    I've read through your frankly pathetic attempts to defame felix and make people doubt what he's saying and it's quite funny. You're acting like a child because you're panicking and you know you're getting caught with this. We can sort this out like men and you can give us what you promised and what we agreed on and we can even keep doing business or you can try to keep denying it, get caught and have some German and British legal teams contacting you to press charges because if you don't fix your f✿✿✿ up we will not stop. I'm really hoping we are not the first people you have scammed, it would be fantastic to see more people on here backing our stories up.
  10. felixlulz #battletranced

Steam:
  11. Hamtaro

Hamtaro New User

Steam:
    Should I add more proofs about what I say after this: "you can give us what you promised and what we agreed on and we can even keep doing business "

We can even keep doing business .....

If I would like to scamm someone, I would scamm one of the many traders who have traded with me, for f✿✿✿✿✿✿ big amounts, what do you think ? make a profit on steam are not doing 5 000 each months, also its again more true when I'm away 90% of my time ....

So when I buy 900+ keys to the same person, I think if I just want to make a lot of money the better way is to scamm him, and then do the same thing in one hour with all my friends list, I win more than what I do in a year on steam with legit and happy trades, but I don't do that, so can you explain me why should I scamm you for 200 keys ? because you have no proofs ? but as I said, I can scamm all my friends list, even if they all have many proofs, be f✿✿✿ed on steamrep and leave steam definitively with my 2000 keys from sellers and my 2000e from buyers, but I'm not this guy.

So if you think that I'm going to add you, I know that you can have my ip if I add you, even if we don't talk, I'm not new. Then don't count on that.

I'm not here to prove my innocence because its to you to prove my responsability, I'm here to make you banned.

You said that I said you to add my friend as middleman, no, its not true, and its evident because who can be so ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed that he can trust someone who are the friend of the trader ... If I would scamm you I would make a better idea, trust me, not the middleman "friend" .
    Also, you said : "Than he said he is currently trade banned because he used another device on his pc. http://puu.sh/h23C0/8b97788fd6.jpg"
    Then what you say ? I planed to scamm you since a week ? and I f✿✿✿ed my trades during this time with 0% chances that you can accept to trade with a friend as "middleman" after ? lol, bad idea, I think.
    And yes, I was not able to trade during all the past week, as we can see, and I can prove it. And idk how its possible to scam someone then, if I can't trade.
    An other thing: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198180215962 1) he are not online since 5 days 2 ) he is trade ban, if I was a scammer, my account would be ban like this, and the account "soleil" same thing, you'r saying that the 1rst account traded with you and then gave the keys to "excellent" who are the only banned ?that makes no sense. Just man ask to all the keys seller who are on his friends list, this guy are on steam since so much time that you can't even immagine how much keys he have probalbly sold to your best games seller, I'm not his IRL friend, and I'm not him, or I would be really rich.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I add some proofs that you'r trying to add me on steam by asking to my friends to convince me (pic one)
    I add a proof that I trade a lot more than 200 keys, without scam him (pic 2) :

19:42 - myzz #fakjokur: he added me last night
    19:42 - myzz #fakjokur: well
    19:42 - myzz #fakjokur: 7am
    19:42 - myzz #fakjokur: this morning
    19:42 - myzz #fakjokur: and i saw it when i woke up
    19:42 - myzz #fakjokur: and then he wrote me
    19:42 - myzz #fakjokur: a bit ago
    19:42 - myzz #fakjokur: warning me you scammed him

I add aslo some pics to see you how a lot of trusted sellers traded with excellent (pic 2-12)
    Do you think that I'm samalex too ? and quY* #Buying Keys too ? he is trade ban, I think its' him !! he scammed you, we are all here to scamm you man, all scammers.

So don't say your s✿✿✿ again, and don't try to harass me, because you don't even know my real name ... I'm Alexandre something, but you will never know what, and more important I will neven add you so you will never have my ip.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      209.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      217.3 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      216.1 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      229.2 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      211.1 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      185.1 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      276.6 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      151.3 KB
      Views:
    • 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      File size:
      283.8 KB
      Views:
    • 12.jpg
      12.jpg
      File size:
      123 KB
      Views:
  12. Hamtaro

Hamtaro New User

Steam:
    then you'r doing your s✿✿✿ ? nice 1.png
  13. felixlulz #battletranced

Steam:
    trust me dude i will make sure you will get banned.
  14. felixlulz #battletranced

Steam:
    and if i really wanted your ip i would get it from anywhere lol. can just add you again from another steam account. you will accept anyways ^^
  15. felixlulz #battletranced

Steam:
    we could still forget all this if you give us the money you owe us, if not i swear to everything i care about, you wont forget that you scammed me ;)
  16. felixlulz #battletranced

Steam:
    also hamtaro me and stephen (mike ross) who you scammed have both written steam tickets. we told them to look close on the steam chatlogs. with a bit of luck that will ban you allready :D
  17. felixlulz #battletranced

Steam:
    oh and ofc told them to check the way the keys went. if they ever have been in your inventory, etc.
  18. Hamtaro

Hamtaro New User

Steam:
  19. felixlulz #battletranced

Steam:
    yap =). i will do it soon if steam support dont ban you allready :D
  20. felixlulz #battletranced

Steam:
    trust me if steam support wont ban you will try everything to get your account shut down^^