1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198004605189 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Hamtaro, Apr 4, 2015.

1. felixlulz #battletranced

felixlulz #battletranced New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22169730
    hamtaro where are your keys gone from your inventory? :D hahahaha
  2. felixlulz #battletranced

Steam:
  3. felixlulz #battletranced

Steam:
    so hamtaro, you have chance till tomorrow to add me. if you dont add i will start the giveaway of skins and make sure you get banned. i dont care anymore =)

greetings, felix
  4. Hamtaro

Hamtaro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62705388
    I don't like the way you speak with me :) , then wait more
  5. Hamtaro

Hamtaro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62705388

Answer for HLTV guys:

Can you tell me why should I keep all my keys in my iventory when you are here asking 500 pepole to make my account ban ?

Just use your brains to do something else that bet on csgo, same thing for all the guys here

Give me just one reason, because even if I have not scammed you, all your reports are the same, and their impact are the same

So yes, my keys are sold. But its not a proof, just an evidence.

Also, I would like to inform the people here:

Do you know that there are many kids in the world who die every min ? Because they can't eat, or because they can't leave their life in peace ?
    I see here a community who are able to spend so much time to help a guy who lost 400e when he have done 8k profit, "sad" "sry for you" 'I know how you feel"
    Are you f✿✿✿✿✿✿ serious ? Use your time to help people who die every day and give your skins to help people who can't eat or to help scammers on the world who are all from bulgaria, russia or other poor country, they don't take care about your f✿✿✿✿✿✿ skins or your f✿✿✿✿✿✿ keys, they want eat and they want stay in life. I know steam more than you guys, I know who do what and how. And I know someone, which is one of many other, who "work" on steam for 200e, this is his pay, to eat him and his familly. He is not a scammer, he sell some games, legit. But some other people scamm, and f✿✿✿ you with your skins and me with my paypal or my skrill with chargebacks :

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.82512/
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...ike-global-offensive-items.81900/#post-267053

The games seller on steam are from poor country, the scammers are from poor country, and the keys seller that I'm are not rich, if I would be I would not be here speaking with you ;)

So please guys, use your time to do something useful in this world, not to help a kid in his harassment.

You all guys must be certain that felix do something usless, because its really easy for me to make an other account, and to trade again, my rep are not fixed to an account but to a person, that I am.
    For exemple :
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091342881
    Do you really think that the guy can't trade now ? and that his rep are f✿✿✿ed ? He is victim of mass report, because I KNOW he don't scammed anyone.

You'r just here to f✿✿✿ me, because you promised to me to do it, I think its possible, then ok, do it, I'll be back with an other account.
    Also note that I trade since a year now, so I work with the same people, even without rep my sellers and buyers stay the same. Even from an account level 0 I can make a profit, keep this in mind, and enjoy your kid's community.

If you are victim of an impersonator then I'm sry, but don't forget all the money that you have in your bp and stop crying when people die everyday in the world, or when kids cry to their mom when they want 5e to pay their hats on TF2.

Same thing for the lawyer who added me, spend your time to help people who can't give the money that they owe to their f✿✿✿✿✿✿ bank, or people who got violated in the street in america without help because they can't pay a real lawyer.But no, I have a better idea, help your c.o.d player friend in his steam issues.

I don't have to time to be on steam for some days now, but I think that when I'll be back my account will be ban because I can already see the message who inform people about the possibility that I'm a scammer

But, ho, people don't take care about it.
  6. felixlulz #battletranced

Steam:
    so hamtaro, this is gonna be your last chance. i have made a lot of traders as friend ;) trust me i will find your new account and make sure you get banned again and again. i make hundreds of euro with betting do you rly believe i will have problems to make giveaways? :D
    this account will be banned 100% and all your rep etc will be lost, that is allready enough for me ^^

so yes trust me my friend, this will be your last chance. if you wont accept me i will make a giveaway for fireserpent and make sure your little f✿✿✿✿✿ account is gonna get banned ;)

and you are right people dont care about scammers like you , you mad bro ? =)
  7. felixlulz #battletranced

Steam:
    it didnt had to end like that, once you add me and pay back all my stuff i will delete everything here and delete the HLTV thread, soon i will make a reddit thread + HLTV for the giveaway. i dont care anymore about my money really, i know you wont give it to us anyways so i will make sure you will get banned i told you :D. you think i lie still? haha
  8. felixlulz #battletranced

Steam:
    hamtaro for you in french ;)

Hamtaro tu as encore une chance de me rendre et de m'envoyé ce ta pris à moi et mon amie
    Sinon je vais faire une grosse révélation et tu va étre banni , je jure sur mes parents
    Le ticket de support steam est envoyé aussi , nous pouvons toujours le supprimer si tu nous donnent notre argents.
  9. felixlulz #battletranced

Steam:
    hamtaro why did you remove your inventory? you afraid of something?