1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198005764959 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by NexusTG15, Apr 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NexusTG15

NexusTG15 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52604207
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198005764959

Victim profile: 76561198065474143

What happened? Description:
    Gave false information to have the victim believe the was worth more than the actual value.
    He added me and said he had some knives that he wanted to trade, but first he had a friend with a really "good" item in which I traded and lost my vulcan to it. It was a genuine weather snow.​

Provide Evidence:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/74457345/

False steam rep

The trade
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Plabby

Plabby New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22749615
    Firstly i would like to dispute this claim on the fact that It says 'You traded with Raz.' That was never my name ever . Secondly you could go on anyone SteamRep profile and post this there is nothing which makes me accountable for this trade. Admin if possible i would like some information of how this could be removed.
  3. Plabby

Plabby New User

Steam:
    Just one more thing. It says 12 July its now April so it had to be last year.
  4. Plabby

Plabby New User

Steam:
    I don't know if still will help admins but i have a picture of my steam trade history during this date it is between 13 July - 11 July 2014 assuming this person's picture is in this year.

Attached Files:

5. NexusTG15

NexusTG15 New User

Steam:
    It may have not been your trade but you were the main scammer in this case, even though you did not do any transactions with me, you teamed up with Raz to trick me into it and Raz traded the items to you afterwards
  6. Plabby

Plabby New User

Steam:
    I understand what your trying to say and i'm sorry you lost your skin however i've never done such thing before. If you truly believe i was involved with it, can you even provide evidence? All you've done is just point fingers at me for some reason without any hard evidence. Theoretically i could go onto your steamrep page and report you for scamming (remember im talking theoretically i would do no such thing) and list the reasons you gave i could even take your screenshot what you provided and say you have been working with Raz and stole my Vulcan. Once again i'm sorry you lost your skin, but the claim your making against me is very loose and doesn't have any proof that i did it. Another thing you said is that i have false Steam Rep?, firstly i've made over 500 trades and 800 Market transactions and i have 57 comments and maybe 50 of them saying '+rep good trader' something along the lines of that. Some are from people on my friends list still lets just say 40 or even 45 are from other trades who are not on my friends list at the moment none of them are fake. I wouldn't know how to fake it. I got that '+rep' from legit trades i've made with the trader. Admins if really needed i would be able to provide evidence for the rep i have and what trades i made with them.
  7. NexusTG15

NexusTG15 New User

Steam:
    You know what! OK! You win. I may lack a lot of evidence since steam conversations gets deleted after some time. but I know that you were highly involved in such activities. There is not much that I can do about it at this point, but the fingers that I pointed was pointed in the right direction. So what, I can do nothing to reclaim my skins, but I'm doing everything I can to get you to admit that you and Raz scammed me. Listen to yourself, you can't deny that.
  8. Plabby

Plabby New User

Steam:
    I'm sorry to say this but it only because i respect my trading and profile very much because i worked hard on building on it. I can't admit i did any of this of what you explained because i never actually did this to you. I cant even remember you being on my friends list and for what purpose but since I've removed you from my friends list after you have reported me for a false claim only because i don't want to have someone on my friends list who has accused for scamming. Also i don't get why you all of sudden have decided to do this to me and for you to provide evidence of the scam which took place a year ago. It really doesn't add up to me. You want Raz and his friend whoever scammed you too admit for what they did to you? Well why didnt you post this on this website a few days after it happened a year ago so you would have the chat logs. One more question considering I've taken the time to write all of my explanation and to deal with this situation, i would like to know why you decided to do this to me? To my knowledge (i trade with a lot of people so im always adding and removing) but in the past month or even this whole year i cant remember doing anything to you for you to pick me. Even if i have i'm sorry but whatever this whole Steamrep thread is i think it's a bit extreme. If you came to me to talk me and why you was upset/angry we could of worked it. However since you have done this to me i don't think we can work this out anymore.
  9. NexusTG15

NexusTG15 New User

Steam:
    I know we can't work it out, because when I tried to talk to you several days ago, you didn't take me seriously at all. Especially not your friend, Raz. But I have come to the desicion to stop giving a s✿✿✿. Because the amount of stupid that you carry is enough for me to be statisfied. Sure you may trade with alot of people and for all i know 99% can be honest. And I decided to do this to you at this time given because I didn't find out about this site before last week. And because I know that you have scammed. Brutally. It is quite obvious to me that I'm doing this to you. But still. Who is stopping you. Do whatever you want. I know that you are bullshitting and I frankly don't give a s✿✿✿ if anyone else is believing me anymore. You could say that I learned a lesson. Never trust anyone on the internet. And yes. I do regret that I didn't screenshot those PM's. But hey, I can't do anything about it anymore. So I will let it slip. And drop that innocence, you know you did it.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  10. Plabby

Plabby New User

Steam:
    Yes you are very right this has gone on too long so i'm going to end it here. I still have no idea what you're talking about and getting angry doesn't help. Frankly you seem very deluded in my opinion. Firstly your story confused me of how the scam worked. It doesn't seem like a scam anyone could fall for. Secondly it's been a year and you post now because you only found out about this website? Let's say you have been upset ever since you been scammed and trying to find a way to deal with these scammers wouldn't you of reported it much earlier and then you would of had evidence to prove your report. Lastly you said you tried to talk to me? I can't remember this at all. If it was recently you could still have the chat logs so you can screenshot them here right? Just know the more claims you make against me without evidence just strengthen the point that i'm right. Anyway once again this is gone on too long and i've been trying to convince you it wasn't me and i've taken enough time out of my trading work and my personal life to try to explain this to you and you just get angry and point fingers at me. I said before im sorry if i have upset you in some way to make you do this false claim against me but it's too far. Especially considering i can't even remembering upsetting you. You could even be doing this on another friends behalf or even your just doing it to 'troll' me. Like i said i've taken enough time out of my hands to deal with this considering i know myself i've done nothing wrong and i have even provided evidence to show i didn't trade you during that date. I'm just responding to this because i care a lot about my reputation. So now i'm just going to leave it to the SteamRep Admins to respond so we can finally sort it out.
  11. NexusTG15

NexusTG15 New User

Steam:
    I can't believe how you can defend yourself in this matter in the way you do. It is really cold of you knowing what you did. You can obviously remember the conversation we had in that Counter Strike lobby. I know what you are doing and I don't like it. This will be my last message, because I know that you don't give a s✿✿✿. The only thing you want to do is to defend your position. At least I know what you're up to, and that's enough. Good luck with your miserable life. And so long, you cold f✿✿✿
  12. Plabby

Plabby New User

Steam:
    I'm defending myself because i didn't do this to you. It's as simple as that. Also i can't remember any counter strike with you so i have no idea what your on about there. Isn't it convenient that we 'had a conversion' in a counter strike and not over the steam message system where you would be able to screenshot it. Oh well. Your done with this. I'm done with this and i'll just wait for a Steamrep Admin to sort this out. Also it's much more professional if you wouldn't swear and insult me but that's how some people handle it i suppose.
  13. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    This is what's referred to as sharking. We do not accept shark reports at SteamRep, so I'll have to archive this report. Scamming usually involves an agreement that is broken, such as a PayPal chargeback, and no such agreement was broken here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.