1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198008262574 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Danny74, Jul 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danny74

Danny74 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53683469
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198008262574 ()

Victim profile: 76561198067632666

What happened? Description:
    I saw his post on a trading forum, he was asking for 11 CS:GO keys, I tried to talk him down to 10 tf2 keys, he didn't answer he just added me, and when I said i only had 10 tf2 keys, he said he needed to have the keys first for 2 days to prove they were ''legit'' and then he would give me the game.

Now he just rages on all my trade posts saying I'm the scammer because I reported him for scamming.​

Provide Evidence:
    In first window we have the agreement, first he asked for 11 cs:go keys, but i talked him down to 10 tf2 keys, but then he tried to make me fall for his scam, he wanted me to give keys first and 2 days after he give me Assassins Creed IV, I clicked on his picture and it leads me to that profile like in picture 2.​

Attached Files:

2. XTREME PLAYER

XTREME PLAYER New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:23998423
    LOL what a trash person you are little trash person, i never ask for keys first trades are done at the same time on the steam trading window, and all my custumers can talk possitive about me, tell them the real story peace of s✿✿✿, tell then when you first added me i was selling AC BLACK FLAG for 10 cs go keys you came and offer 10 tf2 keys and i told you that i did not acepted tf2 keys on my post still you came and offer, what i told you was that i could acept 12 tf2 keys because they were cheaper than the keys i was asking for, then you said no that i was scammer because i got the game on sale for only 19.99.

Then you went in to one of my COD MW3 post saying i was a rip off because i was selling MW3 for 11 keys when i got int for only 19.99 again you were so in RAGE because i did not sold at the prices you wanted, i fought you in a cumple on coments on my MW3 post, then for the third time you went to a COD BO2 post i also had were you once again called me a scamer for selling the game 5 usd more than what it cost me on sale, i also remember that you were banned for 30 days for calling mexicans wetbacks in COD BO2 forums, do you remember or have you magically forgot about it ?

Now as for those screen shots at least have the balls to say the truth idiot, i never added you sence you started lowballing on my AC BF post, so how did you got that chat box ? Let me guess opening an account with my picture ? how come you have that chat when on your second picture you dont even have me added ? AAHhh !!! your not smart enofe kid, little in rage kid lieing in here hope they ban you for been a trash lier, admins just check hes profile and mine you can see from there whos got more trading experience trading, this person its a total lier that has a fake chat box of me scaming when he did not even had me as a friend.
    DAFISH#got scammed D: likes this.
  3. XTREME PLAYER

XTREME PLAYER New User

Steam:
  4. ☠Crⓔⓔp☠

☠Crⓔⓔp☠ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:101118723
    You both scammers?
  5. XTREME PLAYER

XTREME PLAYER New User

Steam:
    No just that guy, one report was because i didnt wanted to buy from the buyer later, then this fake report and then a russian trying to sell me a RU= CIS game as ROW, i havent scam no one
  6. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello,

No scam/scam attempt here, asking to go first in a one sided trade is not a scam attempt.

Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.