1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198010261293 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by DildoBaggins, Dec 20, 2015.

1. DildoBaggins

DildoBaggins New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:119732261
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198010261293

Victim profile: 76561198199730250

What happened? Description:
    The accused contacted me in order to buy my ST M9 Bayonet Crimson Web FT and my USP-S Kill Confirmed FT.. We we're chatting on Steam chat and Skype aswell. We arranged a price for both itens and I made the money request on Paypal. I accepted the trade offer, he talked for a few more minutes and then blocked me on Skype, Steam and Facebook. I got some screenshots and a video evidence aswell that im going to upload if possible.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. DildoBaggins

DildoBaggins New User

Steam:
    I also have a video that was not possible to send with the report. If you want the video contact me
  3. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    Hi, we need uncropped screenshots please.

On top of that, feel free to link the video if it is uploaded to youtube. If you want it private, please pm it to me and I will link it privately so only admins/mods can access it.
  4. ✪ dekayyy;]

✪ dekayyy;] Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:24997782
    Hi, It's not even me .... my friend just pm and told me to check SteamRep and It's not me ..... you can even check my inventory I don't have any skins on it bro and stop fake --'
    I swear it's not me and you can see it's my Main account
  5. ✪ dekayyy;]

Steam:
    In other way gonna tell you the story , me and Dildo got a free knifes from a friends and he told us to play with the knife togather like today with him and tommorow with you , both agree.One day he deleted me cause he wanted to keep the knife for himself and then my friend talked with him why you do this etc ... So he added me back and gave me the knife and from there no one talked with each and now he is trying to make this fake report just kids things whats can I say more grow up before doing s✿✿✿ on my profile :)
  6. ✪ dekayyy;]

Steam:
    I find it very interesting you are telling people i am a scammer . Thank you btw !
    I won't make this post too long , because i like the fact of you not knowing how i can proof your lies.

To steamrep admin : Please contact me , i will show you a decent amount of very stable proof that the payment HAS been done.
    Thanks
  7. DildoBaggins

DildoBaggins New User

Steam:
    I'll send uncroped screenshots, sorry for that!
    For you my friend... Don't bother lying! Im not ur friend, the knife i had was withdrawn from CSGODOUBLE not from a "friends".. Ohhh and btw, first it wasn't you, and now it's you and a supposed friend of us borrowed us the knife? Get your story straight!! Scammer.. Don't even bother replying to this! I reported you on steamrep and steam so enjoy ur ban ;D
  8. DildoBaggins

DildoBaggins New User

Steam:
    Cyborg, I'll upload the video on Youtube and I'll send it to you in private! And one more thing, the chat is way too big to screen shot all at once.. How do i do it?
  9. ✪ dekayyy;]

Steam:
    Okay ;] I won't make this post too long , because i like the fact of you not knowing how i can proof your lies.
  10. ✪ dekayyy;]

Steam:
    To steamrep admin : Please contact me , i will show you a decent amount of very stable proof that the payment HAS been done.
  11. DildoBaggins

DildoBaggins New User

Steam:
    You have proofs that the payment has been done? Cause i have no money on paypal and the money request is still pending.. But we'll see who is speaking the truth
  12. DildoBaggins

DildoBaggins New User

Steam:
    Oh and once again... You said we were friends and a mutual friend gave us the knife, but now you're saying that, in fact, you were going to buy me the itens and that the payment was done??? You're a bit strange aren't you?
  13. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    Post it here as evidence then.
  14. DildoBaggins

DildoBaggins New User

Steam:
    Cyborg, I've sent you, in a private conversation, the video
  15. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    take screenshots of the entire thing using multiple screenshots, but overlapping them. So if it is 100 lines, and you do 20 lines per ss you would do this:

ss1 lines 1-20
    ss2 lines 15-35
    ss3 lines 30-50

etc
  16. DildoBaggins

DildoBaggins New User

Steam:
    Well i made that, but not with an interval of 5.. Instead a used an interval of 2/3.. Anyway you can see the chat on the video i sent you
  17. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    I need uncropped screenshots of the chat. Otherwise this will get archived.

The video is a great reference tool but we don't accept just that as evidence as it cannot be uploaded to our forums.
  18. ✪ dekayyy;]

Steam:
    This the screen :)

Attached Files:

19. DildoBaggins

DildoBaggins New User

Steam:
    LOOOL 201€!! That's a nice skill you have there, Photoshop...
  20. DildoBaggins

DildoBaggins New User

Steam:
    I can't access the chat again since i closed it... Serious, this I'll get archived? I have all the proofs, but, just cause the chat screenshots aren't with an interval of 5 this report will be archived?