1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198011879117 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by arslan, Sep 4, 2014.

1. arslan

arslan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:9058150
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198011879117

Victim profile: 76561197978382029

What happened? Description:
    Try to Scam, goes wrong and say bad worths - DONT TRADE WITH THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. arslan

arslan New User

Steam:
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, mind explaining better what happened?
  4. arslan

arslan New User

Steam:
    Hey, i ask him to sell me his knifes, and he say no i sell only paket that means 50 keys for 65€.
    And than i ask him for Middleman, he say no he will only first, and than i say that all guys want first, and if they dont trade, all guys says often scammer.
    So i say him, to send me his ID Copy and his House Copy because he lifes in Germany like me, so i can go to Police if he scamm me, he say no and say me bad words in germany and tell me scammer, because he try to scamm me, but with my nice methods he cant scamm me, and he give me bad rating, i think thats not allowed because wo didnt trade, so i hope this guy get banned
  5. R4WR

R4WR New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25806694
    Hello Guys, it's me you are talking about.
    I guess this is a senseless rage thread by arslan, but lemme explain.
    I made up a thread on csgolounge, where i was looking for german buyers, who wanted to buy cheap keys. (I mean 65€ for 50 Keys is cheap as f✿✿✿)
    I surely don't wanna get scammed, so I agree only bank transfer. I told arslan that I'm not going first, unless the money is safe on my bank account.
    He agreed first with that, but he told me that he would only trade if he gets a copy of my ID Card and the phone number of my local adress.
    Since I'm only using a mobile phone and I don't have a phone number for my local adress, he started to complaining. I wasn't simply in a mood to talk too much with a guy that has such a "lowaccount".
    I mean he got like 20h in csgo and 500h css, this ain't much und he got almost no reputation. I'm trading since almost 1 year now and got a lot of +rep on my steam account from good traders.
    The problem was, that arslan tried to force me, to go first in that deal. After checking his csgolounge threads, where he was looking to buy something for real cash, he always wanted to use paypal and he always wanted that the other guys went first. Tipical scammer attitude. After I told him, that I don't agree to his terms, since his steam account was kinda low, he started to talk about my steam account and called it low as well, which is obviously not the truth.
    Cause I was angry then I insulted him for being a scammer and -repped/blocked him on csgolounge.

Nothing more to say. arslan should be happy, that I didn't made up a thread like that, because he is the one who's tryin' to f✿✿✿in ppl up.

Regards RAWR
  6. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349