1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198012246890 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by GonFreecs, Oct 12, 2015.

1. GonFreecs

GonFreecs New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:138701368
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198012246890

Victim profile: 76561198237668464

What happened? Description:
    he said for the service fees i need to send my icarus fell first, but after i send fees he blocked us!
    i trust this guy so much. because he's the only who accept the request, thanks to sir garr3tt, sir .Ĺ omeone and sir Cyanide Trump my icarus will be back in 2days :)

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    @GonFreecs

Please complete the following steps, exactly as written, in order:

1. Go to your trade history from in your web browser. https://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory
    2. Scroll down to the trade in question. It may be on a different page, but that's fine; just open the page which has this particular trade.
    3. Hover your mouse over the name of the person who received your item(s).
    4. With your mouse still over the name from step 3, take a full, uncropped screenshot, and save it to your desktop without making any edits.
    5. Right-click the name of the person who received your item(s) from the trade history page, and select Copy Link Address (Chrome), Copy Link Location (Firefox), or Copy shortcut (Internet Explorer).
    6. Go to SteamRep.com and paste that link into the Search field. If a warning opens up (which may or may not happen), click "I understand".
    7. Copy and Paste the full text from the box below the profile picture that comes up into your next reply. You can click the "Copy Info" button on the SteamRep profile page from step 6.
    8. Upload your screenshot from step 4 as an attachment.
    9. Post your reply, including both step 7 and 8.
    Do NOT paste links that look like this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie because those links can change, and they are not easily searchable.

Do NOT look up the accused's profile from the admin/middleman lists, or from any other website. We need you to provide the link exactly as it comes up following the instructions above.
    Do include the full SteamRep block derived from the Steam community URL.
    a Gentleman likes this.
  3. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    I have never added you.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2015
    Enstage likes this.
  4. a Gentleman

Steam:
    Notes:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Notes:

Hidden Content:
  6. a Gentleman

Steam:
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Without further evidence as required within a week, I'll have to close this report, as the Accused has provided inventory/trade screenshots regarding this disputing the claim.
  8. acidelic

acidelic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61698888
    This GonFreecs New Member (1 Post) is banned of Fortress of Gamers
    Try to delete this report if this user did not bring the necessary evidence. ... It is useless against a middleman, also Administrator Lethal Zone / SR Donator
  9. a Gentleman

Steam:
    Thank you for your input, but reports on SteamRep can't be deleted and must be handled seriously. SilentReaper will mark the report as invalid, following SteamRep protocol, if:

acidelic likes this.
  10. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    We take any report serious, also against Partners, SR Mods and SR Admins, we have specific guidelines for reports against such:
    - Accused (partner/SR admin/mod) may not handle the report, or editing posts in said report.
    - Accused (partner/SR admin/mod) is encouraged to reply and provide required proof regarding the report from their own trade history.
    - Report must be handled by someone that is not close friends with accused (general rule, applies with all reports/appeals)
    - Report remains public.

Having said that, most of those reports against Partner/SR admins / mods are either by people that got scammed by a impersonator, and didn't check, or just in spite. Luckily its very rare to have any merit in those.
    a Gentleman likes this.
  11. acidelic

acidelic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61698888
    I notice that most people do not have this application where tell a lot more real.
    Someone also tried to scam me with a "fake middleman" Penguin but I count whether a middleman has reports, and if I really have to do trade with a middleman.

Attached Files:

12. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Still we take reports like this seriously. As he's not responding with any proof, and a week has gone by since I asked, I'm archiving this. He can create a new report, if he finds the actual proof regarding this... which I highly doubt, after seeing the screenshots of Gentlemen's trade history etc.

@GonFreecs,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.