1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Improper Format Report: 76561198012246890 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Zapasowyemajl2, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Zapasowyemajl2

Zapasowyemajl2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:204173114
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198012246890

Victim profile: 76561198086500247

What happened? Description:
    Speedy want to trade with me, but first, he want to "verify" our items. So he text to his fake "admin" (「KoiSHi™」 ♦Retro Pigeon) and I trade my item to 3rd account but I cant find it. Also they stole my steam account cuz he said that he need my account to verify my item. I dont know what to do.​

Provide Evidence:
    I can't take a ss cuz I dont have my acc anymore.​

Attached Files:

2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Wait, so why are you linking my ID64 in another person's report?

I can't touch this because it's a report on me, but I've never had any contact with you before, and I don't know why you messed up the accused info block like that.
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    If you have lost access to your account, you need to create a ticket with Steam Support. Here's a link to help you out:

https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithAccountStolen

SteamRep is not affiliated with Valve, and there is NOTHING we can do to get your account back because we don't have any more access than you do. There isn't any other way to get help except through Steam Support. I'm really sorry this happened to you, but anyone claiming to be from Steam Support or SteamRep and asking for your login information is LYING. We are a volunteer-run scammer awareness group, without any kind of special access to Steam accounts or inventories. Additionally, there is no such thing as item verification.

As for this report, we are unable to process it for the following reasons:
    • ID block is not properly filled out, making the intended target of your report impossible to determine. You seem to have filled out a random staff member as a catch-all.
    • Report is not completed by the original victim's account, but a brand new throwaway. All scam reports MUST be submitted by the victim's own account where the scam took place.
    • We no longer investigate phishing and account hijacking reports, due to the harm this causes innocent scam victims.
    For reference, you mention a "「KoiSHi™」 ♦Retro Pigeon" having taking over your account. The victim ID block you listed has the following profile by that name in their friend list:
    This person has been marked as a known scammer for close to 3 weeks now. As said above, however, we are not Steam Support, so there is nothing more we can do. You will need to request help from Steam Support.