1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198016621705 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Siminator55, Mar 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Siminator55

Siminator55 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:76193357
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198016621705

Victim profile: 76561198112652443

What happened? Description:
    First of all, ignore the File.
    So This guy called 404 User not found is a Server OWNER! His Server has around 10 People playing each day. I used to play on that Server every day. There is a Feature were you can Donate. I thought hey, why would I not Donate to that Server, I donated 3 Keys. But around 3 Days after I got banned for NO! Reason, it doesnt show up ANY Reason when I join. I didnt do anything wrong. Probably a new scam where you get the People to Donate and then Remove them. He blocked AND removed me. Ill put the Screenshots up later, I kinda have to go soon.
    Just watch out, dont Donate on his Server, you get banned for NO reason and they just want you to Donate​

Provide Evidence:
    .​

Attached Files:

2. 404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28177988
    Love how there is absolutely no proof on this ticket. As well, I am the owner of the server. The reason Siminator55 was banned was discrimination and harassment of one of my moderators who happens to be male-to-female transgender.

Siminator55 has failed to understand that donating does not make you exempt from the rules of my community. Since two of my moderators are transgender, I do not take harassment based on that fact lightly.

There's a bit of a longer story regarding the moderator he was harassing that I won't go into as it's just not necessary. Needless to say, I was under the impression that the moderator in question was a female but it turned out she was actually MTF transgender.

Siminator and his friends went out of their way to make that moderator feel unwanted and harassed.
  3. Siminator55

Steam:
    I never talked to the Person ont he Server and I ONLY talked to you, i talked to him/her over skype but thats NO reason to ban me from the Tf2 Server. And letting people donate to ban them is really not a cool thing, happened to my friend aswell!
  4. 404UserNotFound

Steam:
    You and your friend were both banned for transgender discrimination.

As well, I don't let people donate just to ban them. You decided you'd be a pain in the ass to my moderator and made her feel unwanted.

Your constant referral of her as "a dude" and statements such as "he has a dick" was not kind. Learn yourself some respect. I gave you a chance when she came clean about being transgender to me, and yet you continued talking smack over Steam to me about her.

Why the f✿✿✿ are you bumping this?
  5. Daff-Daff

Daff-Daff New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34448550
    It's her, you dense child.
  6. 404UserNotFound

Steam:
    Also I think I'll respond to some things Siminator has claimed.

Lol, starting off on the right track eh? Talking smack about my servers.

Yes, you donated 3 keys for Gold donator status. That doesn't make you exempt from being banned for being an arsehole towards my staff.

You donated on February 18th, not 3 days ago.
    [​IMG]

That's how SourceBans works. It's not gonna tell you what the reason you were banned for is when you try to join. If you had bothered to check my SourceBans site, you would've saw this:
    [​IMG]

This is where I wish I had saved the chat you and I had where you continually restated "he has a dick" whenever I told you "SHE is trans, we refer to her as a she".

Lol, right. Why don't you go ask the hundred other donators on my server who don't disrespect my staff and get banned if it's a scam.

Of course I blocked and removed you. Why would I keep such an ill-mannered person on my friends list?

Lol, nice cover.

And we arrive to what this is really about. You trying to make me and my business look bad.
  7. Siminator55

Steam:
    My friend never even talked to david on the server.
    I said these comments to YOU!!!! in PRIVAT!!!!! chat
  8. 404UserNotFound

Steam:
    For the information of any SteamRep admin that views this, Daff-Daff is the moderator in question who was harassed by Siminator.
  9. Siminator55

Steam:
    I didnt disrespect Anyone on the server you banned me after asking you a question and thats no reason to ban me from a server. also, i donated to play, not to get banned for no reason
  10. Siminator55

Steam:
    I didnt harass anyone on the server, proof?;) I said mean stuff over skype cuz david scammed me (report coming soon)
  11. 404UserNotFound

Steam:
    Which friend are you talking about? Moe? Moe is unbanned. I unbanned him after the situation was resolved. Unlike you, he has not constantly been messaging me about how "he has a dick".

Check my sourcebans. I gave you and Moe a second chance after I apologized to you for not believing you that Daff-Daff was trans. You squandered that chance. Moe however has not.
  12. 404UserNotFound

Steam:
    Oh, and I can damn well ban you from my server for you s✿✿✿ talking a moderator in private. It's my server. Regardless, I've caught you in a lie about when you donated and got banned.

You donated on February 18th and got banned on March 30th. That's more than 3 days apart.
  13. Siminator55

Steam:
    I first got banned for telling you that david is a boy, which is NO!!!!!! reason to ban, second i told it someone else and got banned aswell
  14. 404UserNotFound

Steam:
    Originally yes, you got banned because at the time, I was sure Daphne was a female and she requested that I ban you. I gave you a second chance and unbanned you when I apologized to you for the first ban. Not even a few days later, you start making smart-ass comments about what genitalia she has. That's what earned you your 2nd and final ban.

SteamRep has no governance over my server or anyone else's server. I am completely within my rights to ban you for the reason I have banned you for.

Again, why do you keep bumping this? Pretty sure you're not supposed to bump threads like that.

Bumping this isn't gonna get it seen by an admin any quicker.
  15. Siminator55

Steam:
    she requested that you ban me for NO!!! reason even tho i donated, scam.
  16. 404UserNotFound

Steam:
    So let me get this straight. You think because you donated, I can't ban you because that would be scamming you if I did?

You're not too bright are you?
  17. Siminator55

Steam:
    Nah but youre getting people to donate and then ban them, nice scam try ;)
  18. 404UserNotFound

Steam:
    So far, you are the only person I've banned who happens to be a donator. And you were banned for a valid reason.

Nice try. ;)
  19. Siminator55

Steam:
    good luck scamming more people as a marked scammer. ;)
  20. 404UserNotFound

Steam:
    Funny, as I'm not scamming anyone, nor have I ever scammed anyone. And just because you say I'm going to be marked, does not make it true.

You have no visible proof of anything whatsoever, so this report is bound to be marked as Invalid. I on the other hand have proof of the date you traded me the 3 keys (Feb 18th) and the date you were banned (March 30th).

Stop. bumping. the thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.