1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198017168188 - (ObaMa?...<.> / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SoulSair, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoulSair

SoulSair New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49801345
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198017168188 (ObaMa?...<.>)

Victim profile: 76561198059868418

What happened? Description:
    Yeah, I got phished. I know you said you don't want any Phishing Reports but I REALLY need help. Not only did he steal my 10 unusuals, but he stole 32$ USD in my Steam Wallet Funds.​

Provide Evidence:
    I left pictures below. One shows ALL my unusuals that he gave himself for Dota2 Items, I dont even know if these items are worth ANYTHING, but I know that I have not played Dota 2 over an hour. Also He did that so it wouldnt look like he was just getting 10 free unusuals. Please get me my items duped and my steam wallet funds BACK in to my account. Thanks for any effort put towards helping me!
    ~SoulSair​

Attached Files:

2. Toaster_

Toaster_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55025874
    I am a friend of SoulSair, in which I say the comments of ObaMa?...<.>'s profile, that told of him being a phiser, a scammer, and whatnot. I believe he deleted the comments and replaced them with these lies of '+rep' and whatnot. I would personally like to see this guy marked as a scammer and to see Soul with his unusuals. But he has a friend named "Simply • Mr.pwner Hijacked :(" In which I will truly say he'd support our claims.
  3. HissTheHeavy

HissTheHeavy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56480850
    Only Steam themselves can dupe the items, you can actually report him via his Steam profile
  4. Flying Spaghett Monster

Flying Spaghett Monster New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:29591130
  5. [иιиנα] SP1NTU

[иιиנα] SP1NTU New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49047726
    I just recently got phished by this guy too. Around the same time. One of his friends added me on Steam and told me that I should trade his friend because he couldn't add me. Stupidly enough I fell for it and logged into the phishing site. I put my account credentials in and got phished. By the time I noticed it was too late. I lost my Unusual Antlers and Earbuds. My friend commented about it above me. ^ His name is the same (Obama) and the information is listed in the OP. Anyways just posting confirming that this guy is indeed a phisher and I'm another one of his victims. Good luck to the OP and everyone else. :p
  6. Iisus Hristos ツ

Iisus Hristos ツ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41860397
    I got phished too guys, exactly how Spintu described the situation... A guy added me, told me to add the guy to trade, couldn't add him, asked for the secret combination of letters to log in, got my items, and said no word after that.
    Beware of his friend, Digital Claw that helps him to scam.

| steamname: Digital Claw
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:77670160
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115606048
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198115606048
  7. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
Thread Status: