1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198017833597 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by LionANDPrime♬, Aug 11, 2014.

1. LionANDPrime♬

LionANDPrime♬ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:82776192
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198017833597

Victim profile: 76561198125818113

What happened? Description:
    This player has either Hijacked my account or worked with a friend or something to hack my account. I have no idea but gonna assume phising or something because I never give out my personal information (username, password). In addition, he is giving me rude and slide comments and is demanding my information and breaking terms and conditions of Steam multiple times.​

Provide Evidence:
    These pictures listed below show chats between Kiki and I. The last picture is to show I recovered my account through Steam Support giving them my information towards my account and to proove ownership. Kiki has told me he got the account by submiting a steam support my username and a recipt for funds that he purchased towards the account. I think this person should be dealt with so no other person in the steam community will loose anything towards a terrible person like this. He also claims he doesnt care about steam, So why not remove him. People like this make me sick and I am finally making a steamrep post about it because they should get no satisfaction.​

Attached Files:

2. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
  3. Splat™

Splat™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48867378
    Hello, Erik. It's me. I only want to clear the facts and get my keys back.

It was a few days ago when I decided I wanted to sell some keys for bitcoin. I put an ad in a bitcoin trading group and soon you added me. When I talked to you you seemed nice and fairly friendly. I asked if you wanted some stuff for bitcoin, and you said that you were more looking for more large sellers to empty out your bitcoin for some IRL money or whatever.

After that you directed me to a user named '[LG]Gamer' (now known as 'DOTA 2 LOUNGE') with a profile number 76561198124446004. I trusted it mostly because you were a legit trader, that much I knew (you had a profile level of 50 and seemed to be an established trader who had a lot of stuff for sale). What struck me as odd at this time was that you said "brb" or something of that effect and logged out. When you came back you came back on a web browser. This was weird but whatever. I added [LG]Gamer and was astounded that instantly he responded to me. I went first, again because I felt he was trustworthy as a legit guy had recommended him. I gave him eight Treasure Keys in return for roughly 0.0512BTC. He never finished the deal.

It's at this point I thought about it. It's very likely that because of the quickness of all of this that [LG]Gamer is actually an alt account of Mr. Erik Young. There's also the fact that he switched to web mode to accommodate logging in via Steam. Anyways, I thought this would be the end of it and shook it off. I'll be more careful and check my stuff and use a listed trusted trader the next time. Oh, look they're gone from his inventory. Nope, not an alt. Oh well. It's only just under nineteen Euros...

Then a user named Kiki as mentioned above added me on Steam. Sort of explained the situation from his point of view. I didn't/don't know what to believe from either of these people. I have no doubt that the images above are real, by definition, but I don't even know if Kiki is a real person. It could be the same person as Erik. They talk in a similar way and they're both EST. This web of lies is so tangled it seems plausible to me...

I have no proof of most of this. I am a stupid person.

But, Erik/Kiki/[LG]Gamer. If you really want this to be over, give me my bitcoin or my keys or own up to your crimes.

Attached Files:

4. Splat™

Splat™ New User

Steam:
    *I didn't mean "Nope, not an alt", I meant "Nope, it's an alt".
  5. Kiki

Kiki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28783934
    Well, I'm definitely not Erik. But I will reimburse you for, I believe, the $24 USD they owe you, by the end of this month at the very least.(Sorry about the time, but I'm a pretty poor college student and tuition's already got me pretty beat) Simply because I don't like whoever this Erik is.

I really need to get around to making my own SteamREP thread reporting Erik for still not paying me the $360 for our trade that I completed my side of.

Bu I'm definitely not Erik lol, I don't really care about Steam that much, GOG and Origin are much better in my personal opinion.
  6. Kiki

Kiki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28783934
    And definitely not a hijacker or scammer or anything like that. Just still trying to complete a trade with Erik that should have been finished months ago.
  7. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    Okay well I don't really even have to say much here other then it was Kiki. Check chat logs, trade history, etc. In addition, Kiki why are you imbursing him his $ if it 'wasn't you'? I will simply let steam support and steamrep do their job because I see the same thing that Kiki did to other players via my account. In addition, Splat you are very professional and have nice kind words. All I have to say.png
  8. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    In addition, can't get chat from yesterday (if you can steamrep sr admin or mod check chat history) but I saw in chat reasoning for selling keys was to 'Purchase Marijuana for a friends Birthday', idk where you come from.. But that is Illegal my friend.
  9. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    The typical scammer move aswell, The Delete!

Attached Files:

10. Splat™

Splat™ New User

Steam:
    He's admitted to being in web mode when I said he was.

Attached Files:

11. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    I agreed I was on webmode, I go on webmode alot. What does that have to do with any of this?
  12. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    Some justice, he just wants to be paid. Doesn't care who just wants $. And very slide comment towards 'Fat' people.

Attached Files:

13. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    and when he referes to if 'he' gives my stuff back he is refering to Kiki
  14. Splat™

Splat™ New User

Steam:
    Obviously you have no defense against me so you need to show me being rude, although rightfully so. I've tried being nice and that didn't work.