1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198018188125 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Sheff, Jun 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheff

Sheff New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31089573
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198018188125 ()

Victim profile: 76561198022444875

What happened? Description:
    Agreed a deal to buy 20 CSGO Case keys at $2 each via paypal from me , he had alot of rep from high repution traders for previously buying/selling keys

We set the trade window up and he agreed to send funds i misread him saying send thinking he had said sent money

so i traded the keys he immediately went silent then block communication with me and never sent the money then he changed his profile name and picture and removed and blocked me.

I since contacted him on CSGO Lounge telling him to re-add me which he deleted my message and blocked me on lounge aswell​

Provide Evidence:
    Attached are steam chat windows and my paypal transaction history for last month and also the trade history

His profile and rep and after he changed his profile name and picture
    View attachment 100072 View attachment 100072 View attachment 100073 View attachment 100074

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.