1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198019190046 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by †Saint Vicious, Jul 30, 2014.

1. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49563966
    Your words are on skype i will take more screenshots.
  2. CяѦɀɎ §ir Sassafrass

CяѦɀɎ §ir Sassafrass New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29462159
    There is no distinction there that I said I would ever give you keys even if the steamrep is gone. You just infer that I will give you the keys. In the chat does it state anywhere that I stated I will give you keys if you remove the post? I cant believe you would try to twist my words and seem like I am bribing you. I just kindly asked if you would try to remove it. I have been nice and used excuses to why the keys are never available hoping you would just wait and forget because all my trades are final and I do not like making kids cry... or should I say teenager now? I hope you can get over this and stop pinning me as the bad guy even though you cant get anything out of spending time here trying to report me and is just mad because you didn't get a good deal on it.
  3. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    How about you take a screenshot i actually can't find it
  4. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    What?
  5. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    Waiting for the steamrep to be gone before his gonna give me my keys back

Attached Files:

6. CяѦɀɎ §ir Sassafrass

Steam:
    There it is! Me asking if you wanted to join us on Crevice. Unlike your pictures this one is stated clearly and words aren't being twisted.

Attached Files:

7. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    And he deleted his previous comment... Nice one SassaFrass
  8. CяѦɀɎ §ir Sassafrass

Steam:

From what you have stated, you are inferring that from my question which is, "why do you think I haven't removed you from skype?" I restate myself saying that I am waiting for this steamrep to be gone before I unadd you or if you decided to play. It doesnt mean I ever said I would give you keys, it just means I am waiting for it to be gone and done with. All I did is repeat myself and yet you try to post unreasonable pictures trying to sway people the wrong way.
  9. CяѦɀɎ §ir Sassafrass

Steam:
    What comment have I deleted? I cannot delete comments on this steamrep page nor can I delete messages on your skype unless in a group call and I am the leader and in which this case I am not. As you keep adding more onto this steamrep page it is testing my patience. Allow the steamrep admins to deal with this how it is because now you are just not making any sense.
  10. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    Nice so now your f✿✿✿✿✿✿ my Privacy up
  11. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    Hey i wonder why its on minimized screen how about you show us the full conversation and the date? that would actually be great
  12. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    Lies... Theres a big "Delete button" under any message you've posted but you obviously already know that because you just did delete a comment
  13. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    Oh because the 2 skype messages ive taken screenshots of are on my part, unless you want to take a screenshot?
  14. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    Nice lies sassafrass

Attached Files:

15. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    And as you can see im ignoring that comment he made about me joining them on Crevice... Exept he didnt show the rest of the conversation
  16. CяѦɀɎ §ir Sassafrass

Steam:
    But did anywhere on the picture did I say that I would give any keys? No I did not! I used an excuse of my friend so that you would later forget and move on but you still show that you are stuck on one subject. I did not mean to mess up your privacy as you posted a picture of my full skype information too so I did not think it would be a problem. I would also like for you to refrain from saying I am lying as it is clear that you are twisting my words. In a sense this reminds me of the book "The Scarlet Letter" as you are trying to pin me with a scarlet S for scammer, but alas I am unlike the main character and committed nothing to deserve this.
  17. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    You said you kept me added on skype to play games then you put a minimized screenshot showing 2 words of you sending me saying "oh wanna come join me on crevice"

Attached Files:

18. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

19. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    Now look at both screenshots and you can clearly see you minimized the other one so the wouldnt be able to see the full convo, now how twisted is that huh, sassafrass
  20. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    'Stated clearly and words arent being twisted"

Attached Files: