1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198019190046 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by †Saint Vicious, Jul 30, 2014.

1. CяѦɀɎ §ir Sassafrass

CяѦɀɎ §ir Sassafrass New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29462159
    Do go ahead and quote my direct statement towards it. It feels as if you are back against the wall clinging to one piece of evidence that even you know is false.
  2. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49563966
    I would definitely put so much time over this over a false statement, is that what your saying?
  3. CяѦɀɎ §ir Sassafrass

Steam:
    As you struggle so hardy to mark me as a scammer you are putting so much information forth that cannot be justified as proof until actually shown. I am pressuring you into giving such proof or your statements will just be considered false. Anything said can be made up, but to justify it in this case you must have proof. As you have none I am not very worried nor was I worried over the past three months. If I ever decide to cash out this pending report will be an inconvenience so I wish the removal of such a false proclamation against me be nullified and void of existence.
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Both of you... STOP BICKERING!

@†Saint Vicious Do you have screenshots of your original conversation with the accused, showing their agreement to help you get a specific 2.2 bud spy unusual?
  5. †Saint Vicious

†Saint Vicious New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49563966
    The deal was made on skype... We we're playing FF2 at the same time, is there a way i can record previous skype calls?
  6. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    No, and we probably wouldn't accept a Skype conversation as evidence because there's no way to tie it back to a Steam account.
  7. CяѦɀɎ §ir Sassafrass

Steam:
    I do want to apologize for the bickering I just felt the need to defend myself as the page had been dormant for over two months.
  8. CяѦɀɎ §ir Sassafrass

Steam:
    I would like to ask when this could be close as it has been 13 days without any response from Saint regarding any evidence.
  9. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    @†Saint Vicious I'm really sorry, but proof of the trade agreement is crucial. If you don't have that, we can't accept your report and I have to archive it.