1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198020336453 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash

Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:110813455
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198020336453

Victim profile: 76561198181892639

What happened? Description:
    We discussed a trade of Steam Game gifts. He spent a long time gaining my trust, long before I proposed a trade for my XCOM 2 preorder steam gift. He offered Black Ops 3 for it, which he DID have in his inventory. We have a mutual friend, and he says both game gifts are still in his inventory. See evidence for more information.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here is the chat log during the trade. I can provide screenshots of the trade as well, and his inventory.

SR Profile of scammer: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198020336453

Attached Files:

2. Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash

Steam:
    Also, there is no category for Steam Gift Games, that's why this is filed under an "item fraud" category.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash You need to provide evidence to show that you sent this user the item and you didn't receive what was promised.
  4. herki

herki Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30035362
    This Lone_Wolf is scammer with 3 accounts, when you trade in trade Window with him alert message appears "this user is reported for scam attempt" he scammed a lot of my good friends , dont trust him in any way what he said , he use Photoshop for everything , even to prove that he have non-existing cd-keys for trade. I always trade in trade Window and i never had any problems in my 6 years of trading. So this lone_wolf is funny Guy for me. I dont even care if i will have bad reputation on steamrep or not. Cuz i trade only in trade Window cuz of secure reasons. I am experianced trader. And i will not be scammed from this kid who scamm everyday some inocent people. Thats all from me.

The Joker.

Attached Files:

5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  6. Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash

Steam:

Attached Files:

7. Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash

Steam:
    And I also have proof that he said he was "stealing it back for a friend," yet we have a mutual friend who confirmed that Joker STILL HAS the game in his inventory.
  8. herki

Steam:
    i think this guy changed me with someone. 1st. my black ops 3 gift is tradable, 2nd, i never had xcom2 , and i dont have it, 3rd. this can be photoshopped also. , 4th. anyone can create account and put this avatar what i have (its steam avatar) 4th its easy to change name, i am The joker, lvl30, 6 years old account, and i never had any problems , this is all odd and strange , . 5th why would he trade only xcom2 and i dont trade black ops3? my gift is tradable so we can use trade window, this guy is funny. i think steamrep is not for gift games, cuz there can be a lot of photoshopping and fake pics, also, (THis proofs - pictures - doesnt prove anything in my opinion, but let admin decide ) GL Lone_Scammer
  9. herki

Steam:
    here is my inventory, i still dont understand how this guy can be scammed anyways, if my gift is tradable and his, where is problem? even if my gift is not tradable (but its is) WHO is forcing you to scam yourself?????? if you are scammed like this , my friend, its your folt, steamrep cant help you, huh. This is really odd. I think he traded with another guy.

Attached Files:

10. herki

Steam:
    Pls next time check URL carefully. Thank you
  11. Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash

Steam:
    Bullcrap dumbass! I GOT THIS STEAMREP PROFILE by clicking the PROFILE LINK of the guy that STOLE my game! You are a liar! You are a thief! I have all the proof, every single word you posted on the forums, every last message, everything! You don't understand, you messed with the wrong guy and you. will. pay!
  12. Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash

Steam:
  13. Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash

Steam:
    You are DONE! Got that? You will regret this, liar!
  14. Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash

Steam:
    And, for your information, steamrep ONLY ACTS ON GAME GIFTS. Keys mean nothing to them, but gifts are everything!
  15. Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash

Steam:
    Your game was NOT tradable at the time, which you CLEARLY told me through chat.
  16. Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash

Steam:

Attached Files:

17. Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash

Steam:
    If Joker is so innocent, then post your trade history! Unedited picture, full screen, EVERYTHING! AND the EXACT date of purchase for Black Ops 3, from your purchase history.
  18. Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash

Steam:
    More proof attached.

Attached Files:

19. Lone_Wolf [W] Road Rash

Steam:
    Proof of when the original owner of the XCOM 2 Game Gift confirmed that I was telling the truth. (See attached)

Attached Files:

20. herki

Steam:
    I think you missed thread , and clue , this is some big misunderstand in your head. Please provide real evidence or dont even talk. Dont send those Photoshop pictures because nobody care about your xcom2 or blackops3 or black ops 9 , its only your folt if you traded cd-key or gift or something without trade Window. Tip: use trade window. Its clearly says on steam dont trade out of trade Window so i never do. Thats all. Your head is confused i can see.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.