1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198021339988 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Harley Quinn 2, Aug 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harley Quinn 2

Harley Quinn 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:166095662
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198021339988

Victim profile: 76561198292457052

What happened? Description:
    i added this guy and asked whether he is selling his keys intially he refused bu later he tld he can sell his keys for real money and we proceed and later he blocked me.pls serve justice​

Provide Evidence:
    everything i provided is true to my knowledge​

Attached Files:

2. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    Hello @Harley Quinn 2 ,

I've never done any trades with you, never accepted you on Steam nor I added you. Here's my Inventory History for the past week tho.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

• asd.png
      asd.png
      File size:
      257.2 KB
      Views:
    • asd1.png
      asd1.png
      File size:
      168.4 KB
      Views:
  3. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Private notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  4. -Gh0sT

-Gh0sT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:84562175
    @Edvin048 read it properly man he has sent u the amount and u have not send him the keys so pls return the amount
    @harley try to get a chargeback if you have used paypal
  5. Harley Quinn 2

Harley Quinn 2 New User

Steam:
    @Edvin048 when I added you why does it shows error in adding explain me

Attached Files:

6. Harley Quinn 2

Harley Quinn 2 New User

Steam:
    @Edvin048 I have clearly stated I payed you first and I dint receive my items and you provided the SS related to your previous trade history and that's so sick of you
  7. Edward.

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Probably because I got a bunch of random invites and Ignored everybody (ignore all button), so obviously you were there and you got ignored. That message you get when somebody ignores you and you try to re add that specific user. Block message is different and we already had a discussion in the comments section on my Steam Profile so obviously you are not blocked.
  8. Edward.

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Oh and here are my recent Skrill Transactions in All Transactions tab.

Just to clarify I have only one Skrill account because you can't verify yourself on multiple accounts and with bigger transactions I must verify myself with ID and address verification so i can make Unlimited transactions all the time. Beside this, I only receive funds from sites like G2A, Kinguin and similar. Only from verified merchants, i never sell any of my items nor games to individuals directly through Steam for security reasons like "fraudulent transactions with malicious users". Better safe than sorry.

Any more questions?
    Hidden Content:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2017
  9. Harley Quinn 2

Harley Quinn 2 New User

Steam:
    noo
  10. Harley Quinn 2

Harley Quinn 2 New User

Steam:
    Yea one of ur admin friends stating me that I got scammed by a low level steam account but I got scammed by an account with 211lvl and the same inventory
  11. Harley Quinn 2

Harley Quinn 2 New User

Steam:
    @Enstage I am not new to trade I have trading since 2015 I dint get scammed by any low level accounts as u mentioned previously I got scammed by a steam account level 211pls help me at least to get an partial refund
  12. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    First off if your not the victim or the accused here - don't post and stay out of the report....don't care who you are either.

@Harley Quinn 2
    I can't confirm you were ever friends with this exact user by SteamID - all I see is a chat box with a name and profile image. Need to verify this and you can do that with a screenshot of your activity - when you take this and it shows you adding the user hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows the popup of the profile. Take the screenshot and make sure it's Full Screen and make sure steam client URL is enabled, not edited or cropped in anyway!
    Your private profile isn't helping either just FYI

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  13. Harley Quinn 2

Harley Quinn 2 New User

Steam:
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ehh no.... I need any and all screenshots that I requested from a PC - not mobile.
    Take your time and find a computer.
  15. Harley Quinn 2

Harley Quinn 2 New User

Steam:
    Sir I provided the required info since this scammer blocked me it won't appear in my activity
    I have attached a proof above the scammer has been online after the scam but for me it's offline.none of the pics are cropped or edited cos I am taking screenshots from my phone directly.after the scam I posted in his comments he was teasing me "why so serious".once I stated him that I'll report he started posting steam rep rules bla bla.ik he is admin,donator maybe but at the end of the case this guy will be found to be guilty and I'll not give up.let's this case be example to any1 who scam might be a admin or an mod will be brought to justice no offense.I hope you will consider and result will be in my favour.idk in what intention he did but I assure you he will be found to be guilty and ik so many people just blindly support him just because he is an admin and me just a private account.the reason I kept my account private is I don't get abused by his friends or by himself.
    regards,
  16. Harley Quinn 2

Harley Quinn 2 New User

Steam:
    Sir the trade was done wen I was on my mobile and the screenshots wer taken insta nt.how can I provide the screens he s even not in my friend list
  17. Harley Quinn 2

Harley Quinn 2 New User

Steam:
    Sir If you accuse me that I have provided fake ss
    Which I took from a mobile. Then I would have a twice a advanced in doing the same in case of pc than an mobile.but the truth is what I have provided and it's up to you to decide no offense. Thanks
  18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Screenshot Activity from a PC please - full screen and make sure Steam Client URL is enabled.
    Lets take this step by step - one by one.
    I'm not needing to discuss anything at the moment - I just need screenshots exactly how I request them please.

Hidden Content:
  19. Harley Quinn 2

Harley Quinn 2 New User

Steam:
    This how I take SS it's instant and nothing spl with editing or cropping and I have spent almost a day to collect reports

Attached Files:

20. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.