1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198021339988 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Harley Quinn 2, Aug 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harley Quinn 2

Harley Quinn 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:166095662
    Can you understand what I am telling you if someone scammed you and unfriend and blocked you when your on ur mobile how can you provide SS of chats and so on from an mobile sir
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    ok that is fine - please provide me what I'm requesting. You are fighting me on evidence we need to process a report that isn't making the report valid without it.
    So you can either sit here and argue with me all day (time I don't have) or you can just stop and screenshot exactly what I need and what I requested.
    I don't really know how I can be anymore to the point than I already am?
  3. Harley Quinn 2

Harley Quinn 2 New User

Steam:
    I am going to open a thread on Reddit and other sites regarding this.one admin is covering up for the other one.this is ridiculous.ill not stop until justice is served I am will to go any level again this covering up stuffs
  4. Harley Quinn 2

Harley Quinn 2 New User

Steam:
    Pls explain me in detail screenshot of what you need I am not fighting against you man.but really sad about this flaws steamrep has no offense
  5. Harley Quinn 2

Harley Quinn 2 New User

Steam:
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Full screenshot from a PC of your Activity - make sure steam client URL is enabled when you do this. You need to verify that you were infact in communication with this EXACT user you are accusing. I can't tell much from your profile since you have it private so I'm rather limited on what I can and can't see without certain things.

Now your welcome to check my post history and you will see the sheer volume of reports I do everyday here - I don't care who you are, I don't care who he is...I go right down the list of new reports as they come in.
  7. Harley Quinn 2

Harley Quinn 2 New User

Steam:
  8. Harley Quinn 2

Harley Quinn 2 New User

Steam:
    Screenshot_5.png

Attached Files:

9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok there is no indication of you adding this user your accusing - all your showing is a profile name and image which as you know many users like myself even are impersonated on a daily bases. You need to prove to me that this is the exact user you communicated with.
  10. Harley Quinn 2

Harley Quinn 2 New User

Steam:
    if an guy blocks and remove us then how can we sir
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Who is 'us'?
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Still have chats on mobile available right?
  13. Harley Quinn 2

Harley Quinn 2 New User

Steam:
    sir i have it as screen shots
  14. Harley Quinn 2

Harley Quinn 2 New User

Steam:
    i was trying explain with an example my english bad tho
  15. Harley Quinn 2

Harley Quinn 2 New User

Steam:
    this what happens when i try to add him
    Screenshot_10.png
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm not concerned with what you have right now..already know all that.
    Do you still have mobile chat available with the user you were in communication with?
  17. Harley Quinn 2

Harley Quinn 2 New User

Steam:
    Unfortunately no since he removed me
  18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Well someone removed you - If you can't verify you didn't talk to this user your accusing how can you verify 100% you did?
    Ignore the part about trying to add them - that doesn't mean you were in contact with them for this instance/report.
  19. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    @Harley Quinn 2 ,

How can I remove you when I never added nor accepted you on Steam? We were having a discussion in my Profile's comment section so again i never blocked you, only ignored you a few times because you keep adding me on Steam hoping that I accept so you can "prove" that we were in contact somehow.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  20. Harley Quinn 2

Harley Quinn 2 New User

Steam:
    @EdViN some times s✿✿✿ happens same in my case I proved so many things as evidence but failed to prove that cos that was practically impossible man.I am not gng to take any step further let's these admin (ur friends) be in favour for you...the amount which you scammed me will never help you.oneday you realize and u know what you did.gg wp.website like these don't actually ban scammers they help them..because of its flaws which ppl like u guys make advantage off.I am giving up thanks for scamming me once and for ever.this is a lesson for everyone.God is there

Rip my time,effort,my hope
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.