1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198021339988 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Harley Quinn 2, Aug 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Harley Quinn 2 Issue here is you've failed to produce any evidence that points to the user your accusing. Your profile is private which means we can't look back at your history to see much of anything so your not helping. You are refusing to really cooperate with how we investigate reports.
    You are doing nothing but a blame game now and baseless accusations that I or other staff here are not being fair to you when its far from it. I've asked you for evidence, you fight me on it....I ask for certain screenshots, you fight me on that too. If you can't show 100% to verify that you were in fact communicating with this user for this report's event then there is no reason to continue with the report.
    You wouldn't like it very much if someone used your profile name/image - did the same thing to someone else and they reported you without proper evidence to back it up I'm sure.
    Unless you have anything else to add I'll conclude what I've found and leave the report for a final look by another Admin to review.
  2. Harley Quinn 2

Harley Quinn 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:166095662
    Thanks humanity died
    Regards,
  3. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Hello @Harley Quinn 2,

After reviewing this report, I cannot find sufficient evidence to prove the accused was without a doubt the user you traded with. On the contrary, the user who you seem to have spoken with in Steam chat (via your mobile pictures) looks to be a different user. Due to this, I will reject your report.

It is also worth noting that we do not accept mobile screenshots as valid evidence. In the future, we recommend conducting all trades on a PC and not a mobile device.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members).**
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.