1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198022541315 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Stoyan2407, Oct 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [PPM]TheVenomWithin

[PPM]TheVenomWithin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68573242
    Exact same points I brought up. Glad someone here agrees.
    Zekroff likes this.
  2. ♦Laws016♠

♦Laws016♠ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60980440
    I know m8, If anyone were to return it they would either have to be the richest damned person on earth or a saint.
    Zekroff likes this.
  3. Chewbacca !

Chewbacca ! Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38682852
    Also G✖11✖rdo try not to sell it in like minutes just to run away ;), I bet you shitted your pants m8
    Zekroff likes this.
  4. Chewbacca !

Chewbacca ! Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38682852
    How the hell is it a "massive overpay" if you accidentaly put a scorching TC in the place of a nuts tc? Doesn't make any sense, also G✖11✖rdo didn't even wanna talk to any of us, just ran like a p✿✿✿✿, broke the trade agreement, you can use it as a shark too, so yeah
  5. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31137793
    Yes, what you say, I'm here. And communicate with you. Because I know my rights, based on a policy of Steam.
  6. [PPM]TheVenomWithin

Steam:
    You don't understand quotes do you? I was referring to the person who was talking about "flipping the situation around" if gx was buying the tc for 75 buds, and got a bolts instead.
  7. Table

Table New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37254731
    'I mean technically he isn't required to refund it to you. It's your responsibility to see what you put in before you trade him :/' You agreed to the trade on-screen and accepted it. How can you be that careless.. Its cute the strife to the rescue business but i cant see anything being resolved. As blunt as it is, It's entirely Stoyans fault. Thats pretty goofy man sorry.. You knew fullwell you had 2 TCs. Bloody check.. Either way the guys going to be marked as untrustworthy. Goodluck with it all :s
    Zekroff likes this.
  8. Ah please, accused defenders are back with the same reason "your fault". Read the first replies of this report please.
    I am just too lazy to again write an answer that is 2 paragraphs long. So, I'll just quote my previous "more than 2 paragraphs long answer" post here so you can understand why G11rdo will get banned.
    And more thing, the moderator that made this report "Evidence Provided" even said that the thing that G11rdo was wrong.
    Also @♦Laws016♠ , G11rdo is requiered to refund.
  9. [PPM]TheVenomWithin

Steam:
    That's just plain bullshit if he gets marked, but I guess it doesn't matter regardless. he'll most likely trade his items to his alt, And his account will no longer be used.
  10. SteamRep can track every alt of him by his IP. Even if he creates loads of alts, they'll get tracked and marked.
  11. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    I've already said many times that I have not violated. What else do you need here? You always say the same thing!

I already wrote about this, see my comments above ...

If you do not know what's inside your internet does not mention it, it is better to read about it and then write!
  12. You have violated already by making a broken aggrement. Yes, I maybe write tons of that stuff again but it's just for your brain to understand it. If your braind doesn't understands it, that it's not my problem.
    Yes, I saw those comments. But those comments were just lies. There was no word from you that you said you wanted a Shorching TC for overpayment. You just wanted a Nuts n Bolts TC and a Green Energy Thirst Blood for Stoyan's items. So, you're basically lying.
    I first read carefully and then write like I'm doing right now. SteamRep can track your alts and ban them. If you don't believe me, then please look at some marked scammer whose alts are written in their "Offense" part.
  13. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    See policy STEAM, and then tell me how I has deceived!
    P.S.Already 3 times its load

I have already said, he does not want bolts and nuts! In a conversation with him as I have seen him ask again about the second cap ...
    SEE!
    G✖11✖rdo: what is your suggestion?
    Stoyan2407: hmm
    G✖11✖rdo: anger at what?
    Stoyan2407: do you have a 1 bud hat?
    G✖11✖rdo: yes
    Stoyan2407: well if u add it you have a deal on the anger
    G✖11✖rdo: so ?
    Stoyan2407: is ti clean the anger
    Stoyan2407: and could u do sth else than miami
    G✖11✖rdo: I do not understand

Read about the static and dynamic IP!
  14. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    policy STEAM

Attached Files:

15. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    [TNC:A] The_Ultimate_Kaan, You have already written the same thing, all your answers are my comments. Before writing anything else, you can check the already mentioned this and I'll answer
  16. Savage

Savage New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21061877
    There was a trade agreement which wasn't upheld. I've seen people get marked in the past for exactly the same thing, I don't see why things should be different in this case. If you see someone drop money on the ground do you keep it because it was their fault for losing it? News flash for you guys, that's punishable by imprisonment, you're taking something that doesn't belong to you, it doesn't matter that in this case it's just pixels on a screen. And all of you who're defending this guy and saying you'd have done the same in his case have the morals of a rock.
  17. Yes, but that is Steam Policy not STEAMREP POLICY! Also that Steam Policy is written to show when they are going to give your items back. Alright, maybe you're not going to get banned by Valve because of the Steam Policy but you'll get banned BY STEAMREP because of STEAMREP'S POLICY.

One more thing, please learn English better because I just can't understand any word that you write.
  18. Lol, you just lied again! You just changed the names in the chat you written. He offered on your Anger. Also "he does not want Nuts n Bolts!"? Lol. He HAS the Nuts n Bolts TC. He added his N&B TC to his GE Thirst Blood to buy your Anger and Jeepcap.

Look, I caught you red-handed again! Even if you lie loads of times, I'll find the truth.
  19. DIEgo 2

DIEgo 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38883357
    K the facts here are:

1) Stoyan f✿✿✿ed up, he didn't check which unusual he was sending to trade and its completly his fault.
    2)G✖11✖rdo is an ass for taking adventage of the situation but as steam rules say, if you accept the trade there is nothing that can make the other person give you back your items
    3)There was no scam here, the guy who recived the scorching tc did not in any way try to steal things from stoyan, he saw the hat he was looking for on the trade and accepted, it was stoyan's mistake and nothing else.

I see nothing that should suggest there was anything scammed or sharked. Iv been on this situation (both sides) but never with such high value, I would have returned the hat if I was on G✖11✖rdo's possition but there's nothing left to do as he traded the hat already.
  20. ♦Laws016♠

♦Laws016♠ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60980440
    I mean, I haven't read anything in steamrep's policy that says anything about mistakenly giving items making you required to give a refund. In my opinion, I wouldn't count this as a scam, but then again this is my opinion. I haven't read anything in their policy against this so they might have to revise, but I mean it depends on your point of view on this. If I were steamrep I would do some changes to their policy because either Ultimate is wrong or I am wrong. One of us have to be wrong, if I am wrong I apologize, but in my defense nothing in their policy is supporting or against this. Again, this is my opinion and you should not quote me on this, I will wait and see what steamrep concludes as should everyone else.

So I would wait for the staff to make a call on this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.