1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198022541315 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Stoyan2407, Oct 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♦Laws016♠

♦Laws016♠ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60980440
    That would be quick switching, which is indeed a scam. But, I mean he put in his amount and he received a much greater amount due to an error by the "victim". This wouldn't really be a flip flop of the situation, in this case the flip flop would be the accused agrees to give 14 buds for an unusual but puts 15, I have had situations where I screwed up due to an error by putting in an extra bud :c. But I really didn't go through all this way to make a report because it was ME who screwed up, he didn't intentionally plan out for me to put 15 buds instead of 14. That was my fault.
  2. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31137793

Dude, you have in view. What I communicate with you through an interpreter google. translated meaning can be lost. And now I'll try one more time to say what he wanted.
    I did not want to exchange for bolts and nuts, as I have already said earlier. So this is not news. As you can see in the screenshot, I ask again for him that he wanted to offer me ... But I did not wait for an answer, and he put me to the captain and the thirst for blood. And pressed exchange

Attached Files:

3. Mac Donalds[NO SOUND]

Mac Donalds[NO SOUND] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50292152
    Im just going to jump in here and show that here u state IF it was the N&B TC u wouldn't have dont the trade...well why did u exchange then? obviously its because you saw it was a scorching instead and knew its value yet continued to trade. There are many times steam ask if you're ok to trade as u state once before so it gave u multiple chances to tell him it was in fact not a N&B TC and if it was you could have easily canceled the trade if you didnt want it. You were not held down and forced to click trade if it was a N&B so theres no way you didnt notice his mistake and trade with no idea what was happening.
  4. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    I think if you were in my place, would not say so ... I wanted her to return to him, even offered a deal of 35 pure buds. But he refused. And I have blocked on tf2outpost...This is what I wrote above
  5. Mac Donalds[NO SOUND]

Steam:
    thanks for the meaningless reply that had no relation to what i said. You're an idiot for running when he even offered the anger back, and i hope the admins realize this deserves a ban. Also the 35 pure buds 'deal' was a dick move, he made a mistake and was willing to give a lot for free and u decided you rather ruin his backpack and run with the TC and now be labeled a scammer, enjoy.
  6. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    Let's do it without insults, okay? All the same, you're not alone here ... And you're mind you the fact that I work with a translator, what you said, I realized 50%. And tell me which rule I broke exchange that would condemn me?
  7. Mac Donalds[NO SOUND]

Steam:
    Steam rules may say the trade is final, doesn't mean you have to be a dick and take his hat that is not something he can shrug off. Either way you still knew what was happening and I hope in the eyes of the admins here they ban you for knowingly running with his mistake, you saw he put n&b as the offer, you saw he accidentally put scorching and you accepted the trade. You purposely took advantage of his mistake and in my eyes and many others, you scammed him even if it was his mistake; you had many chances to tell him of his mistake.
    [M&C] TheBluekr likes this.
  8. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:

Above it is written that I did not know what kind of hat he wanted to give me, he gave me a quick exchange of not letting me finish and put this. Read at the top.
    So do not accuse me of all sins.
    What about the decision by administrators: they sdes thoughtful take decisions only on of fraud. I am not a crook ... No rule violated
  9. Mac Donalds[NO SOUND]

Steam:
    Ok u can play you little innocent game here but at the end of the day, you saw he put the wrong hat and u took advantage of what he did. After he made the mistake u quickly took action in asking for 35 buds so you did know the value of his hat and if you wouldnt have taken the offer he proposed then you knew the value of your hat, you knew what was happening after he put the wrong TC and even though steam asked u about 3 times if you're sure you want to trade you didnt tell him. You let the greed get the best of you such as scammers.
  10. G✖11✖rdo

G✖11✖rdo New User

Steam:
    First: Once again I say to you, I am not a crook. Nothing of this kind, I did not. Second: I did not understand him that his hat he wants me to give (Thirst Blood GE + ???) and then he gives me the exchange, and puts this capitan. What happened after I wrote here

All that I have written in this thread! And every time one who had to be writing again
  11. ♦Laws016♠

♦Laws016♠ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60980440
    What I got out of it is he should be marked because he is a being a dick? He told him to make an offer, he made a really good offer so the accused accepted. Where does it say in any policy you are required to return items that are mistakenly given in a trade? And yes, the victim should have looked before accepting. This is no ones fault but a silly mistake made by the "victim".
    G✖11✖rdo likes this.
  12. *facepalm*
  13. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Locking thread until admin can review.
  14. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @Stoyan2407,

I've only read first page, not going to bother with 6 pages of bickering opinions that have no bearing on SteamReps policy. I've talked with the reporter on steam chat.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Trade was:
    Unusual Team Captain Scorching Flames
    Unusual Thirst Blood Green Energy

For:
    Unusual Anger Roboactive
    Unusual Jumper Jeepcap Miamy Nights

The Unusual Team Captain Nuts and bolts was offered in the screenshot given by the accused: http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/159800/
    The difference is totally out of whack for price range. So I do not see a intended trade with the Scorching Flames TC.
    The trade agreement in chat was on a Nuts and bolts TC.

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. He should have either undone the trade, or have swapped the Nuts and bolts for the Scorching Flames TC.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.