1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198022841086 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Spinosaurus, Nov 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spinosaurus

Spinosaurus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37494077
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198022841086

Victim profile: 76561198035253882

What happened? Description:
    He offered me factory new AK-47 | Black Laminate for my knife i added him and i knew something was wrong since his profile was empty from games and had some inventory and only that factory new ak. When we traded he gave me random ietem and that real weapon, i was checking if everything is ok but then error happend. we traded again and this time he added random item and AK-47 | Black Laminate but only field tested ...​

Provide Evidence:
    Pic of almost done trade + chat​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Spinosaurus Need to show the deal - you've not shown a deal for the exact item as described - all I see is AK nothing of factory new or field tested mentioned.
    Do you have this?
  3. Spinosaurus

Spinosaurus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37494077
  4. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @Spinosaurus

Sorry for the wait. Unfortunately the link isn't working anymore and without that there isn't enough evidence to prove the accused is guilty of wrongdoing.
    Without any other information regarding the original deal this report cannot be processed further. If you still happen to have any evidence to help the case, feel free to send me a DM and this can be opened again.

Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.