1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198023414915 - ([Steam] Trading Cards)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by EpicHamMan, Jan 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EpicHamMan

EpicHamMan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:88065041
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Trading Cards

Accused profile: 76561198023414915

Victim profile: 76561198407107443

What happened? Description:
    I contacted St4ck in order to sell him steam sale event cards. He agreed to a price of 40c per set and I sent the cards. He paid the correct amount for the cards $2422 via paypal.

He then agreeded to the price of 35c per sale set ($39424 in total for all cards ). He never paid for these cards I sent.​

Provide Evidence:
    When I attempt to load my trade history, I get an error message because of my extensive history. (If there is a way to overcome this, please me know). With the api, I was able retrieve the history in a different format (attached via gif and screenshots)

The steam chat history only saves for 2 weeks unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to screenshot it. I attached the chat log via whatsapp however

He has also not paid other steam users, I cannot show proper evidence for that here, but I attached some screenshots of chats

Thank you for your time in reading my report​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you provided ZERO acceptable evidence of any scam here, no chat/agreement noted thru steam chat screenshots as required. Nothing thru whatsapp is acceptable or any other chatting format.
    You were noted the below link prior to clicking the submit a report button but must have over looked it, in fact you've been here long enough to know this and still made the report.
    Please do not do so in the future.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/

Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.

Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.