1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198024806415 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ◢Granko, Dec 2, 2014.

1. ◢Granko

◢Granko New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41830574
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198024806415

Victim profile: 76561198043926877

What happened? Description:
    Attempted scam attempt, this is appearing quite a lot, a person on csgolounge or anywhere else asks you to send him offer on his AWP asiimov ww/ft, this being a good deal for you, sometimes people can fall for it and instantly go send the offer, however, what they don't know is, that the AWP is actually bs quality.

This is another of many persons who tried this scam on me (so this is an attempt, not a succesful scam).​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. what a melon

what a melon Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32270343
    As you can see in his screenshots he checked my inventory some minutes after I posted my offer. I did not try to scam anyone because I successfully traded my awp asiimov field tested for an awp asiimov bs and 10 keys. Yes I was a little bit too late with taking down my trades but I did not try to scam anyone.
  3. ◢Granko

◢Granko New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41830574
    Provide SS of that trade then, if it's true, ok, all done, otherwise I call bullshit, I get these scam attemps so extremely much these days, atleast 4 times for my Vulcan MW, always a person with bs asiimov offering ft asiimov and saying "send trade offer please" etc.
  4. Stealthninja

Stealthninja New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:75233236
  5. Transfer

Transfer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48364334
    admitted to scamming

Attached Files:

6. 'kr0ny0 | CSGOJackpot.com

'kr0ny0 | CSGOJackpot.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:95801876
    Just posted into the /r/GlobalOffensiveTrade chat group on steam, admitting to scamming. He is kr, and came in asking to be unbanned, when called out, he proceeded to admit to scamming. Hope this clears up the case. ss+(2015-05-11+at+02.04.20).png

Attached Files:

7. 'kr0ny0 | CSGOJackpot.com

'kr0ny0 | CSGOJackpot.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:95801876
    Sorry about the formatting there, didn't mean to attach the first ss as a full image!
  8. what a melon

what a melon Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32270343
    @kronyo and transfer

That's not me. These kids from reddit seem to hate me for no reason.
    The person in the group chat is obviously an impersonator and then they made another SS from my profile. No evidence in this whole thread at all.
  9. Vintage Cobra

Vintage Cobra Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:12913087
    I've marked the accused account on SteamRep.
    Thank you for your report!