1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198026577539 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Memelaser, Jun 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Memelaser

Memelaser New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:98051658
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198026577539

Victim profile: 76561198156369045

What happened? Description:
    I was speaking to them via steam chat, he said he was going to list my items on OPSkins, which I have never used, and said that they needed to check "if they were marketable." I didn't know anything, so I said okay, and he made it seem like I had initiated a trade with OPSkins, which was his bot, whose ID is 123125412512, which had my top 18 most valuble items in my inventory. He then acted confused, went offline, blocked me, and didn;t say anything. I met them via a comment on my profile asking about the offer I was making in my profile.​

Provide Evidence:
    Since they blocked me, I can't view the chat history, but I swear he directed me to click a box that would apparently initiate a trade with me and OPSkins. He must've had control over the fake bot account, so they have to be linked. I can only prove that the trade happened, not the connection between the accounts.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Memelaser It would appear you reported the REAL user and not an impersonator.
    You don't have any chat with this user and any other evidence to argue otherwise so report is getting rejected.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.