1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198026898403 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by The_Blue_Spy, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Blue_Spy

The_Blue_Spy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:95910780
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198026898403

Victim profile: 76561198152087289

What happened? Description:
    We spy crabed twice and I gave him the item I won but he didn't give me the item I won on the second round.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshot​

Attached Files:

2. The_Blue_Spy

The_Blue_Spy New User

Steam:
    Plz help me if you can. I also have 2 witnesses.
  3. ★FogBlaster★

★FogBlaster★ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33316337
    I also have several witnesses proving otherwise. That screenshot you took has no relevancy to the "second" spy crab (never took place), the screenshot shown is from the first spy crab where I won the unusual and you stated "its killing me [to give it to you]" and I replied "you can recrab for it" (even if I didn't re-crab later) that first spy crab item is the winners property and they shall chose whether to re-crab it or not. The "second" spy crab did not happen and is a petty attempt to reclaim a lost spy crab bet. After the incident I received a string of threatening, harassing and sexist remarks and have screenshots to prove.
    Thank you for your time.
  4. The_Blue_Spy

The_Blue_Spy New User

Steam:
    Are you sure, cause there were only 4other people in the room when we did the second spy crab.
  5. The_Blue_Spy

The_Blue_Spy New User

Steam:
    So how can you have 7 witness's
  6. The_Blue_Spy

The_Blue_Spy New User

Steam:
    You did the spy crab, I offered my big kill and you offered your unusual hat, and you lost than ran. Your lying just to win this argument.
  7. ★FogBlaster★

★FogBlaster★ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33316337
    First off, I said several witnesses not seven...
    Secondly there is no way IN THE WORLD someone would wanna spy crab a 6+ bud unusual for something less than 2 buds... I did not accept any sort of offer.
    Also many times I have asked for 'valid' proof and you can not give any, except an out of context chat response from the spy crab you lost.
    Can you please stop being a sore loser because you lost our spy crab and get on with your life.
    Thanks man. :)
  8. The_Blue_Spy

The_Blue_Spy New User

Steam:
    There's the reason your lying, you lost a six bud item. Suck it up and own up to you mistake that you shouldn't have bet your hat.
  9. SirLiony

SirLiony New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57484371
    Its FogBlaster win unfortunately. If u stated more proof, FogBlaster will be marked. The current proof you have is too little and because of that, he wont be marked.
  10. The_Blue_Spy

The_Blue_Spy New User

Steam:
    I had nothing to lose, you did and you put it up. You lost, own up.
  11. The_Blue_Spy

The_Blue_Spy New User

Steam:
    So witnesses i have don't count as proof?
  12. The_Blue_Spy

The_Blue_Spy New User

Steam:
    When he even scammed them to?
  13. SirLiony

SirLiony New User

Steam:
    Umm I am nit FogBuster and clearly you are being really autistic. In order to get someone banned, you will need proof of everything happened. One chatlog isnt enough and for this report, I think the entire chat log is a must. You can't just say "this guy scammed me with blablabla" and he will get marked. What you are saying is that he scammed you without any evidence. This thread will most likely be closed unless you provide more evidence.
  14. SirLiony

SirLiony New User

Steam:
    You have witnesses right? Yeah they also need initial chatlog of the entire thing. If you can get someone marked by witnesses, I might as well pay 10$ to 100 people to be my witness! That is exactly what you are saying.
  15. The_Blue_Spy

The_Blue_Spy New User

Steam:
    And yesterday you weren't even in are game, I look at his friends list trying to find him for 6 hours yesterday and you weren't even online. He just trying to pull in his friends to help him. It's his fault he did the bet.
  16. The_Blue_Spy

The_Blue_Spy New User

Steam:
    I looked in the lobby and even in the spawn, guess what you weren't there at all.
  17. The_Blue_Spy

The_Blue_Spy New User

Steam:
    See and he could be bribing you.
    How do I know, just so he can make a sheild and get what he wants.
  18. The_Blue_Spy

The_Blue_Spy New User

Steam:
    And I bet that's what he's doing. He hired you to take his side.
  19. The_Blue_Spy

The_Blue_Spy New User

Steam:
    He ran cause he knew he was beaten. Why else would he had disconnected by the user?
  20. Fog you did spy crab for a big kill and you lost then you left the game since you lost and you did that to me too and I am Heavy was there too and there was only 4 people that were watching
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.