1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198026898403 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by The_Blue_Spy, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ★FogBlaster★

★FogBlaster★ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33316337
    ♥ℛain ♥(雨)#ℛainIsLife,The_Blue_Spy
    I do recall you being The_Blue_Spy's friend at the time and who knows he might be bribing you to lie.
    I also have a few 'witnesses' that I have added to say otherwise, but between both our witnesses only their word can be taken and there is no valid evidence either can supply.
    I don't know why you are attempting to lie, to take other players items but seriously this is a bloody waste of everyone's time. Please Stop!
    Maybe in the 6 hours you spent looking for me you could have traded some more stuff up.
    Thanks.
  2. ★FogBlaster★

★FogBlaster★ New User

Steam:
    You are full of crap and are one of The_Blue_Spy friends sent to 'help'. Show me some valid evidence because I didn't participate in the "second" spy crab...
  3. The_Blue_Spy

The_Blue_Spy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:95910780
    We became friends because you scammed us both.
  4. The_Blue_Spy

The_Blue_Spy New User

Steam:
    We added each other at the end of mine and your spycrab cause i was gone then when i got back i crabbed you then you left, then we agreed to help each other find you so you cant scam anyone else like you did to us.
  5. The_Blue_Spy

The_Blue_Spy New User

Steam:
    Why cant you admit you lost and give the item, your just being more of a coward. You ruin this game for traders around the world. You have no witnesses, none of your friends were online. cause i had them help me look for you. Just make the right decision. Just own up to you own mistake that you made.
  6. The_Blue_Spy

The_Blue_Spy New User

Steam:
    Just cause you lost a 6+ bud hat in a spycrab, dosent mean you can just hide and have people who you scammed like me and kitty(aka. rain) just forget about it and let you get away with it. Your just a coward for not owning up to it. Just do the right thing and move on. Its a simple hat that you lost fair and square. Holding onto it not helping your case beens you ran away from the spycrab.
  7. SirLiony

SirLiony New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57484371
    Have you ever heard of community trying to help others? steamrep mods aren't the only one who reply. Like I said, you just need more evidence. Also, your reply has nothing to do with what i said. I am just going around seeing reports, and this is one of the stupid reports. I am not in his friend list and I don't even know fog.
  8. SirLiony

SirLiony New User

Steam:
    Btw, he wont own up until a steamrep aprove this report. Yes that is what scammers do, sadly.
  9. SirLiony

SirLiony New User

Steam:
    How much are you willing to be saying that he bribed me? Man you are seriously stupid. Just provide more evidence and you win Fog. Thats it. Not witnesses evidence.
  10. SirLiony

SirLiony New User

Steam:
    It seems like blue spy is right, but you have no prove of you being right. I do believe you, so all I want from you blue spy is to provide more evidence and pictures and bam he is marked.
  11. SirLiony

SirLiony New User

Steam:
    If you want examples of prove, take a look at my latest repoet.
  12. ★FogBlaster★

★FogBlaster★ New User

Steam:
    You both are sounded quite autistic in the way you communicate. There was no spy crab for my 6 bud unusual and you don't even have anything close to 6 buds to offer...
    False invalid evidence will not help you with your lies.
    Please stop harassing me and get on with your lives, ok?
    END of DISCUSSION.
  13. ★FogBlaster★

★FogBlaster★ New User

Steam:
    I'm sorry The_Blue_Spy I don't remember running or even spy crabbing Kitty for a matter of fact... Can you show me some evidence of that? Please.
    Also may I ask why you and your friend have set up a little scheme targeted on me, you lost the spy crab and this is how you respond .. with accusations and lies?
    SirLiony, I have asked The_Blue_Spy many times too explain or prove anything of the "second" spy crab and he makes excuses and nothing comes of it. Following this he has made sexist and threatening comments to "just give him the hat" for him to stop lying and reporting.
    I don't want no further part in this scam/attack attempt, please resolve this to your own accord and if a higher admin or moderator has quires or questions please contact me.
    Thank you.
  14. The_Blue_Spy

The_Blue_Spy New User

Steam:
    Why, man? You know you lost. You have no one for proof. I had two middle men watch.
  15. The_Blue_Spy

The_Blue_Spy New User

Steam:
    Ive asked multiple people and they agree that your being a coward, they even say to own up.
  16. The_Blue_Spy

The_Blue_Spy New User

Steam:
    two witnesses to your 0, you had no one that watched. i have two people who did so its pointless trying to lie.o_O
  17. Petrică. / Twitch.tv/TSV

Petrică. / Twitch.tv/TSV New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:105874975
    @The_Blue_Spy , dude i wanna know one thing i saw you just posted 1 single screenshot which is this guy saying "Its killing me, i just want the hat", why didn't you post more screenshots showing You were spy - crabbing with him, and the double middlemans watching should had a video or Screenshot right mate or otherwise you are just trying to lie to get his stuff, also im not against you but im trying to helping anyone because just TYPING and not provide some screenshots that clear him Ran away cause he didn't wanted to lose his hat OR item.

Also to mention you can have two people who you say Witnesses, but the think is they don't got any PROVIDED SCREENSHOTS, which is very important, you should had THE CHAT which is VERY IMPORTANT, Screenshot of Trading, and much much more which you in this case failed.

Btw, im not against you or anyone im just here to help people in any case !
  18. The_Blue_Spy

The_Blue_Spy New User

Steam:
    How does that matter, we didn't type our first bet but he took my pyro unusual. Why should the second one matter?
  19. ★FogBlaster★

★FogBlaster★ New User

Steam:
    The_Blue_Spy There was no second spy crab and I keep asking for proof and I get lies and excuses.
    If there were 2 middlemen why didn't they have the items, record or screenshot anything... this incident never happened.
    Can you please target someone else with your scam ..
    Also stop trying to bribe me saying "give me the hat and I'll cancel the report", well played but stop the bullshit.
    You lost the spy crab, get over it, move on.
  20. The_Blue_Spy

The_Blue_Spy New User

Steam:
    Yah, get over it, you lost and you trying to turn this whole thing around and make it sound like I'm just trying to get what I rightfully own. Just suck it up and give the hat. You know you lost and I know you don't want to lose the hat so that's why your lying about it. Your act childish and just acting like a baby and lying just to get whatever you want. You lost and you know it, get over it, your just getting on my nerves with all your lying.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.