1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198026967134 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by =NickFury=, Jul 27, 2015.

1. =NickFury=

=NickFury= New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:22939360
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198026967134

Victim profile: 76561198006144448

What happened? Description:
    On the 31st of January 2015, I sold ᵂᵁᴮ That Spu 10 buds via PayPal for $265,43 USD. He added me after I had a trade up for that on Outpost and SourceOp. Conversation about the is documented in screenshots. I just checked my PayPal account after not having any use for it for a couple of month, and as it turns out, on the 12th of May 2015, he charged the full amount back.

Fun fact: He's still in my friend's list and hasn't said a word about it.​

Provide Evidence:
    Should be easy enough to verify. It was my only trade on Jan. 31, and I asked him to post his steam id and the amount we traded for in his PayPal comment (which, in turn, can be verified via the chat screenshots).​

Attached Files:

2. =NickFury=

=NickFury= New User

Steam:
    It's been more than a week, the thread is on page 17 by now. Might as well ask if you guys need any more info to get this over with?
  3. =NickFury=

=NickFury= New User

Steam:
    Again, feel free to contact me if you need any more info. It's been almost 2 months by now - this inactivity is really only helping the guy. At least some info on what is causing the holdup would be appreciated.
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @=NickFury= , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -ScreenShot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -ScreenShot of that paypal chargeback: Go to Resolution Center then click on the dispute, make sure that the image is in full screen and displaying the url bar.
  5. IRWhiteKitty ;3

IRWhiteKitty ;3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:82373910
    I would like to say that I've been scammed by this person aswell. I had not known who it was that charged back the paypal payment until now (matching emails).
  6. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.