1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198028134164 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Heaven ツ, Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heaven ツ

Heaven ツ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:179138085
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198028134164

Victim profile: 76561198318541898

What happened? Description:
    Basically he/she added me.
    Spammed me a crap, asking for me to register the site.
    I searched the site online.
    Come here to report.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Heaven ツ ALL evidence must be hosted here to the report - not IMGUR also we need FULL screenshots not cropped boxes.
  3. Heaven ツ

Heaven ツ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:179138085
    Not sure what I have to do? Since It is quite clear that even his profile descriptions links to the site? Didn't edited the text, thats what happend basically. I also didn't write anything else.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok so anyway you've been here long enough you should know by now that we require ALL evidence hosted here NOT imgur or any other 3rd party hosting site.
    Says so right here.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/

I'll accept the chat screenshots this last time but any more reports made must be FULL screenshots! The others you've embedded like the cropped screenshot of the users profile and chat is not hosted here..its hosted on IMGUR.. not acceptable...not to mention it doesn't even show the steam client URL in it.
    I'm accepting as is since the chat is what I'm mainly after but full screenshots from now on and you must host all evidence here to the report.
    I suggest you read that guide I linked and any others before making another report.
    @Heaven ツ
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.